Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. But the turtle is squished by BCs falling head.

I wish BCs head was back on her neck.

granted! the doctor's glue it back on, but she can't eat cheese anymore.

i wish i had an awesome book that never ends.

I can't bear to corrupt that. I'll leave it for someone else.

Granted, you have an awesome book that never ends. However, because it never ends, you never find out what happens to all the characters, nor how the plot works out.

Granted, but JS randomly decides to hate you...[/qoute]

I wish JS didn't hate me...*sniff*

Well that post was a little random - JS is a lassie.

Granted, you become so random that bc goes green with envy. She hunts you down with her rocky knife and you have to move to the only country she'll never go (Britain - cos shes scared of me......I wish!!). Anyway you come and you keep telling girls that you like their pants. You're arrested for indecency and thrown into prison.

I wish Doritos were actually made from toes.

Tarkheena_Finduilas22 said:
Ugggg! It's catching on!!!! HB has possesed me with gender wrong-ness!

You have now joined the blue side...here is your complimentary fruit baskit, and a coupon for one free random post. After that, your on your own ;)

Waterhogboy said:

Granted, but they're made from Specter's toes! He will now hunt you down and take away your beloved modship! He also wants his ducky soap back, so make sure you deliver it to:

123 Fake-Street-Because-I-Want-The-Soap-And-This-Is-Making-It-Really-Obvious-So-I'll-Stop-Now-Before-Specter-Chase-Me-With-His-One-Toe

Toronto, Ontario, Molsen Canadian.
NF.C ITB!

waterhogboy said:
Congrats hb. I truly believe you've surpassed yourself in randomness!?!

No, I think the "A mob is formed and chases you out of the city" post still stands as the most random post. I have to admit, that was pretty random.... It took me 1/2 hour to get that right....

waterhogboy said:
Well that post was a little random - JS is a lassie.

Granted, you become so random that bc goes green with envy. She hunts you down with her rocky knife and you have to move to the only country she'll never go (Britain - cos shes scared of me......I wish!!). Anyway you come and you keep telling girls that you like their pants. You're arrested for indecency and thrown into prison.

it is not a rocky kinfe (gish rocky did boxing) it is a rambo knife

Granted, but the demon has to escape somewhere, and ends up in you. You know never miss an episode and buy the uniform and spock ears, and stuff like that!!

I wish Ewoks really existed and one would be my friend!

black cloak said:
what a nice wish lets see i wish i could go to tennessee hehehehe

bc.... anyway....

waterhogboy said:
Granted, but the demon has to escape somewhere, and ends up in you. You know never miss an episode and buy the uniform and spock ears, and stuff like that!!

I wish Ewoks really existed and one would be my friend!

granted, but everyday you would spit up fur balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back