Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my dog is my avvy. That was the night I got her. 1yr and a half ago....so long....so far.... *wakes up*
Sorry!! Just had bituva flashback, ya know last year....big year.....sad....
Granted.
But now its twice as full!!!

elashia_swan, MAKE A WISH!!
Alright, i'll do it for you.You wish you could dream more about your dog.
Alright but she keeps you covered in slobber.
I wish that...um...I become an actress

granted but you can't act so no one hires you

I wish i was sure I would get the part of Susan in our Church's Chronicles of Narnia play.

Granted! but.......I can't corrupt...too evil...
I wish I had more homeschooling friends my age. Who don't think I'm a freak just becasue I can't date, and wear makeup.

You're a good writer, but your ideas suck. That is one of the worst possible things to happen to a good writer.

I wish Duke hadn't lost yesterday. :(

Granted, but then you ditch too many classes, get suspended, and can't graduate from high school (that more or less happened to a friend of mine :))

I wish there was a relient K concert in my town tomorrow

aslan said:
granted but it is sold out
I wish all my friends had a my space1

Granted! But they all decided they hated you so they downloaded a "aslan,peter124 is not allowed to talk to us or view our myspace" download, so your wish was a glorious waste! :) You then sought revenge during your homework time in your room, but it was neaing dinnertime so your Mother called you down to eat, but you still swore revenge. After dinner you decided to kill them by slicing "Powerful Onions" and putting them under their eyes, but while you sliced them your idea back-fired and the onion flames burned your eyes out so you have no eyes and you can't see not only your friends' myspace, but you can't see yours, either.

I wish I had a million dollars and no one could mess with this wish! :D

Last edited:
granted but u spent all (i mean ALL) of ur money in like 2 days on nothing but charities! ya know?

i wish that andrea would tell me who she voted for in the fave dancing lawn dude thread! ya know?

Granted, but it's more than likely he didn't have to bring mosquitos along with him anyway! :eek:

I wish I could always be a far better wizard than Gandalf the Grey (or White)! ;) :D

Curumo said:
Granted, but it's more than likely he didn't have to bring mosquitos along with him anyway! :eek:

I wish I could always be a far better wizard than Gandalf the Grey (or White)! ;) :D
Granted, but in doing so you can't control your enormasely large amount of power it takes over you and you are forced to kill your friends and family but it is not you, it is the power. After it destroys everything you hold dear to you, you eventually get enough free will to over power it you are arrested.
Not only did you lose your powers, family, friends but also your assets. You spend the rest of your miserable life in prison. (I'm getting good at this).

I wish that I had a funny monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back