Eeeeegggggssss

Lots of chocolate!

Chocolate eggs, yummie! I love basically all sorts of candy, but while i'm working i'm not really like eating. Only the first two weeks were though, after that it's quite easy.

(replying in there is quite hard since it goes so fast, and you know: once you get in there you get stuck in those walls you mentioned I can definately understand the thing about the list and such, i wouldn't put myself on something i made either, but it's the idea behind it. If you don't want to put yourself up, that's fine, as long as you actually believe it:) And i don't think anyone of us thinks they're meeting 'their standard' but since their basically gone we don't really have a choice and are doing the best we can. And simply because they're gone their memories shouldn't bug us in such a way (like: if they can do better they need to be here and show it:p). And if one of us is getting close it's you, most experienced, you were there, and still here and haven't lost your randomness (though you did lose Ben, but hey, that's normal)). And i would certainly not be here posting in threads like this if you wouldn't be here, you know that? *hug*;-))

I have Ben, don't worry!

I did not lose Ben. :mad: He's right here.

*hugs* I'm glad you are on here. And I really need to get myself together and PM you. I think I'll do it after I've finished that essay. Then I'll know better what I really think. :)

We likes EGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nicessss juicccesssssssssssss eeeeeeeeggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssss
we likessssssssss eggggggssssssssssssssss nicessssss bird eggggsss

how about the bird do we like that

YEESSSSS CRUNCHABLE BIRRRRDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

how about soft birds

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS chuiessssss on the outsidddeee gooy and niicccccceeeeeee on the outsssssssidde

how about plastic birds

nooooosssss! we cantssssssss even try to eattttssssss that!

how about furry birds

MMMMMMMMMM FURRYSSSSSSS BIRDSSSSs

how about bald birds

Wess had notssssss beenssss ablesss to eattttttttssssssssss a birdddssss likess thatssssssss!

ok whatever

hay true have you tried the new pepsi it is like this holiday spice pepsi it is SO SO SO nasty :(

Does it tastes like birds or eggs?

bird ****

I thought it tasted more like delicousssssss wormssss

that is what dad said but i do not like it

what about worm eggs?

(AAA!! somebody help me! I'm becoming a DUFFER!!! I can't help it. I -- I must give in -- I must post stupid stuff on the Land of the Duffers forum...nooooo...)

i was juist about to say that dragon. you need to leave. NOW. i don't want to lose you! nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must give in! I know there is a duffer in you! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

do they really have to give in true

Come Play with us Dragon!Come Play with us Dragon!

true i think you are scaring him

WOW, this whole gollum/smeagol thing is creepy! ;)
:D

No, you should hear him in real life, *that is creepy* (Andy Serkis eat your heart out....)

i agree with Gray it is creepy

ok now i REALLY don't want to meet True.

but stay away, Dragon! i'm dead serious!

oh he is really nice

and I quote*sarcasticly, of course*: "your words are so convincing."

hehe i know

Black Cloak Dead rain is beating you in posts! quickly run to the lamp post get more post! State your beliefs on the D&DR page!!!

what does that have to do with eggs

Nothing. At a certain point the ability of eggs to provide conversation fails.

That's why this thread never stays on topic.

:D A lot of the old threads are like that. Have you looked at the links in the first post of the 'Order of the Can' thread?

:D :D :D

Ive seen some of it it statted off with like wish for something then it appears but the next person says the consiquences or something

then a can got worshiped and a butter knife and stufff

that was funny too :D:D:D

Back