Eeeeegggggssss

i know i just hoped you wouldn't enjoy the abbreviation...

(olorin is hardly back and already messing things up...)
I enjoy basically everything: from seeing Olorinsesss being chased by the CW shark to pushing Derny off a cliff and chasing you with MY chainsaw:D

(he's known for that, can't help it, it took his brain, you know?)

I enjoy basically everything: from seeing Olorinsesss being chased by the CW shark to pushing Derny off a cliff and chasing you with MY chainsaw:D

(he's known for that, can't help it, it took his brain, you know?)

oh. of course.

*sympathetic silence*

well, let's not be sad for too long, it was only his brain and that wasn't worth trying to... i mean, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR CHAiNSAW?? *chainsaws herself in a thousand pieces* *pieces attack lieke* and gimme back my cheese river!:mad:

oh. of course.

*sympathetic silence*

well, let's not be sad for too long, it was only his brain and that wasn't worth trying to... i mean, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR CHAiNSAW?? *chainsaws herself in a thousand pieces* *pieces attack lieke* and gimme back my cheese river!:mad:
Let's see:
Hundred pieces: *get thrown in Cheese river*
Hundred pieces: *get thrown in CW shark:D*
Hundred pieces: *get thrown inside whale who's falling*
Hundred pieces: *get thrown behind the fridge in the mod lounge*
Hundred pieces: *get thrown inside Olorinsesss' empty head*
Hundred pieces: *get thrown inside popcorn machine*
Hundred pieces: *get thrown inside the skandarnite thread and died a horrible death*:p
Hundred pieces: *get eaten by Sturdinae who happends to think he's a piece-eater*
Hundred pieces: *get sacrificed to the Can*
Hundred pieces: *are ducttaped to a train about to fall off a cliff*

Butbutbutbut you threw me inside the river yourself :eek: But you can have it *gets out because of the pieces*

Last edited:
Blech. Why on earth would I want MF inside my head? *dumps pieces on the ground in front of LIeke* *gets brain back from it*
Yeah, i was wondering the same thing. Not my idea though, well, maybe it was, but not my fault, i didn't cut her into pieces, and no, i didn't give her the idea either, not even a slightest bit, and the 1000-pieces puzzle i was making didn't have anything to do with it either. Neither did my 1000-pieces look, or anything. I'm completely innocent *shows hands, which are red* Dadburnit, wrong hands: *shows hands that are green* Man, it's really not going well today, there you go, my white hands. I should really get a keep-my-gloves-in-order thingy before i lose any of th... WHO TOOK MY PURPLE ONES WITH GOLD STRIPES!:mad: *mutters* *walks away* You saw nothing.

Yeah, i was wondering the same thing. Not my idea though, well, maybe it was, but not my fault, i didn't cut her into pieces, and no, i didn't give her the idea either, not even a slightest bit, and the 1000-pieces puzzle i was making didn't have anything to do with it either. Neither did my 1000-pieces look, or anything. I'm completely innocent *shows hands, which are red* Dadburnit, wrong hands: *shows hands that are green* Man, it's really not going well today, there you go, my white hands. I should really get a keep-my-gloves-in-order thingy before i lose any of th... WHO TOOK MY PURPLE ONES WITH GOLD STRIPES!:mad: *mutters* *walks away* You saw nothing.

haha that was hilarious, lieke, what you did with the thousand pieces, except fot the Fact That It Was ME WHO WAS BEiNG SLAUGHTERED!!!

*chews on purple gloves with gold stripes*
eck, that doesn't taste very nice at all.

*gathers hundred pieces that olorin dropped*
*puts in clone machine*
*puts herself back into normal self*
hey, cooooool, i have ten hands now :D
but no legs... darnit!

Back