Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Took one sniff and refused politely, and was gonna s'plain why when the knight put out his hair n' grew it back n' s'plained for the dragon. "Dragons have a highly sofisticated sense of smell, and I don't think this particular dragon likes eating dirt." The dragon nodded his head as the knight said that. "Say 'aah'" Said the knight after looking @ the dragon for a minute. "HEY BEN!!COME GIVE A LOOK @ THIS DRAGON!I THINK HE'S GOTTA SORE THROAT!!Er, please." The knight shouted, and Ben popped out of a bush w/ med tools in hand. The dragon opened his mouth n' Ben promptly declared "I am in no way,shape,form or manner going to stick my head inside that dragon's mouth. The knight gave Ben a look n' grabbed his tools. "Fine, I'll do it." The dragon opened his mouth wide n' the knight stuck himself halfway in, with a few echoing "Hmmm...mmmhmmm...Interesting" 's he pulled himself back out n' handed the slobbery examination tools to Ben. "Yeah it's a lil red back there...tell me, have you been eating anything...Unnatural?" The knight asked. The dragon croaked "I ate a hobbit and two trolls last week."
"Anything else?" Asked the knight. The dragon nodded. "What?" The dragon bent down n' whispered in the knight's ear. The knight's jaw dropped and he blinked twice. "YOU ATE WHAT??!!!OUT WITH IT!!COUGH HER UP!!COUGH HER UP!!!" He shouted, and the dragon reluctantly let go of a very cranky Lucy Pevensie :eek: . She glared @ the dragon and marched off as the dragon looked very sheepish. "You shouldn't go round eating queens of Narnia, not good for ya." Said the knight, who popped a cough drop into the dragon's mouth. "Feel better?" Asked the knight, and the dragon nodded... :eek:

"No!" cried unleavened jumping in her way. "Can't you see it's a peaceful dragon?! Just give him a regular cookie and he'll leave us be...or ally w/ us...either way, we could be friends."

The dragon spoke, his voice not croaky @ all now :D "Thank you, Duffer Hunter!" He told the knight, and introduced himself. "I am Sparky, eater of cockatiels!" Curumo nearly fell over laughing and Dernhelm couldn't help but wonder whether all dragons ate cockatiels. "He eats just about anything. The cockatiel eater part is mostly for intimidation." The knight said. Sparky the dragon nodded and grabbed the knight in one scaly claw. Pulling him close, Sparky rubbed against the knight w/ his head and purring :eek: . "I didn't know dragons purred..." Said Dernhelm, who thought it was strange seeing a huge dragon rubbin' on the knight like a kitty. The knight was a bit freaked out too... :D

Last edited:
"Great! Hey, Sparky, would you like to visit other planets?" Unleavened asked hoping the dragon would give them a lift to Narnia before the lady of the green kirtle surfaced with her army. Battles tended to hurt a little, and she didn't really feel like that kind of adventure today. Not to mention all would be better if the lady never knew she existed, in case she was concerned (in a positive, motherly way or a homicidal hateful way) about her test-tube child.
"Of course!" Said Sparky dropping the knight at the mention of travel.
"Ow!"
"I'd love to travel!"
"Oh, good!" Unleavened said hopping on his back. The others followed, and since dragons don't need to pack they sored off into space then and there, leaving the witches, clone GKoN and green ladies far behind.

The Machinist comes silently from the florrs trap door and no one notices his troubles and vast authority. One young woman notices the shadow of his cape as he leaves to get some fresh air, that young woman was the love of his life, Anna Popplewell :D . He decides that he is bored with this party so he heads for the back door, but he is stoped by his love. They kiss in the light of the moon and he leaves to continue his mysterious quest.

Elindil shiffted uncoftably on the dragons back. Unleaven noticed for the first time she was sitting on a spike and it hurt.
"Are we almost there?" Asked Dernhelm who was standing rather then sitting.
"Almost!!!" shouted sparky
"Where are we going?" Asked GKoN
"Australia!" Shouted Sparky

Unleavened started. "Australia! I thought we were headed to Narnia!"
"Nope!" Said Sparky.
Unleavened complained no further. She was just glad to be away from the virtual Narnia.
"Hold on!" cautioned GKoN as they approached the earth. Curmo kindly put a protective shell around them all so they didn't burn up in the atmosphere. The next minute or so was filled with screaming for effect, until they landed lightly on the shores of Australia.

"Alright everyone!" Cried Elindil sliding off Sparky's back. "It's summer right now so don't walk in the long grass, as there are plenty of snakes around, you can go swimming but watch out for sharkes and jellies. Also don't touch any spiders with red or white on their backs, as they are poison and their bites are deadly."

The wizard found little interest in the surrounding terrain, longing to return to Orthanc for a nightcap and a nice, quiet read, when suddenly he spied him lurking in the grass. The wizard's eyes grew wide and he rushed over to him.

"Steve Irwin! I command you, give me your autograph!" ;)

"Why exactly are we in Australia?" Asked the knight, as a very large pink beach ball went bouncing by him, followed by Miss Piggy, screaming "I'LL GET IT KIRMY!!!" She smashed into the knight, and they both fell down(Ms. piggy can run about 50 MPH :eek: ) The knight groaned and miss Piggy got up w/ a "WATCH WHERE YOUR STANDING BUB!" and with that she took off after the beach ball, as the knight got up and rubbed his head. "I shall assume she's not a local." He said... :D

"Crikey!" exclaimed Steve Irwin, who had signed the wizard's staff. "That's a creature I could never tame!"

"WHAT?!" screamed Miss Piggy, giving him a dirty look.

"Oh, uh, well, uh....."

"HIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and Irwin fell down like a sack of potatoes.

The knight realized it wasn't safe just leaving miss Piggy to roam the beaches, beating up crock hunters. He pulled out a tranquilizer rifle and some hot sauce, loaded the stuff into tranquilizer darts, and took aim @ miss Piggy, who was about to turn on the chuckling Curumo :eek: . "GADZOOKS!!!IS THAT A LADY MUPPET OVER THERE W/ KERMIT I SEE!?" The knight said, as Miss Piggy turned round, madder than every "KIRMIE?WHERE!!?" "THWUMP!" Came the sound of the tranqilizer gun, followed by several more "THWUMP!" 's. "AAH!HOT!!!!" Miss Piggy shouted, dashing across the beach to the sea. "Run for it!" The knight shouted, grabbing Steve Irwin and dashing across the beach into a hotel lobby, motioning for the others to follow... :D

Everybody followed and got sucked into a catapault and flung into the sea where they were pulled down into a whirl pool and a (whats the word) of dolphins came and to let them swim..all except the night, he was tied up and put in a cage pulled by 2 dolphins! "Why's that?!" Asked RF. "Our queen doesn't want him to escape again." said the leader of the dolphins...glaring at the Knight..."what'd ya do this time?" asked Dernhelm angrily, while Curumo gave the Knight a condescending smile.

(Pod of Dolphins :D )

The knight shrugged from within the cage, not recalling upsetting any dolphins, intentional or otherwise. :D "What I have done, I know not, save that I nailed miss Piggy w/ some hotsauce darts n' saved Steve Irwin from her malice.
The dolphins chattered to each other in dolphinese, then one swam ahead of the others. The dolphins dived and after a few minutes everyone arrived at what looked like a large underwater mountain range. They entered a tunnel and after a series of long, winding corridors they emerged upon a sprawling dolphin city, quite unique from most. Curumo, the knight, and everyone else noticed they'd picked up some armed dolphin guards along the way. The guards had taken up positions on the flanks of the group, and were eying Curumo and the knight suspiciously. They entered a large bubble dome building, and they were brought before a large throne. Upon the throne sat/swam a silver dolphin, queenly looking and wearing a crown of coral.
"Whom have you brought before me, scout Fin." She asked the lead dolphin, as more dolphin guards surrounded the group silently.
"Surface dwellers.Humans/duffers, and a talking mouse, your highness." The dolphin named Fin said bowing. "The one in the cage,bring him before me." The queen said slowly, her eyes set on the knight. The dolphins brought the knight up close and the queen gave him a cold, hard gaze. "You look awfully familiar." She said with a hint of suspicion penetrating her queenly voice.
"Really? I've been told that before, But generally by noone i've met." The knight answered.
"Yes. In fact you've been here before, do you not recall?" She went on.
"No M'lady." The knight answered.
"Not long ago. You brought a sea-borne army of imperial stormtroopers." She accused.
"WHAT?" The perplexed knight responded.
"You bombarded our city and wrought havock among the streets. You sold our citizens to waterparks and aquariums, and worst of all." She paused,
"YOU ATE ALL THE SUSHI ROLLS!!" :eek:
The knight's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped at this. "PREPOSTEROUS!I'VE DONE NO SUCH THING!!!I HAVENT EVEN BEEN HERE BEFORE!" He snapped.
"LIAR!" The queen shot back.
"AM NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"AM NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
They argued for several minutes like this before the queen shouted "SILENCE!!" The knight sat indignantly w/ his arms crossed while the queen shifted her gaze to Curumo. "You, wizard of many colors."
"Your highness." He replied.
"Did you think you could escape with our beloved treasure? Nay, we will not serve the dark lord, doomed to utter destruction, As you had hoped when you first came to us. Where is it?"
"Where is what, queen of the dolphins."
"The pearl necklace of Papatutu." Curumo raised an eyebrow and was trying his best not to laugh. "Very well." The queen said. "GUARDS!Take these two rabble-rousers and throw them in the dungeon untill they feel more inclined to talk." The guards bowed and poked @ Curumo w/ asthetic pikes of somesort and two pulled the knight off in the cage. "Show the rest of our guests to their suites." The queen said more warmly. The rest of the group was being gently hurried out of the room while Curumo refused to budge, staff in hand...

Elindil laughed and turned to Curumo. "You better move it, or you'll be sorry!"
"Why?" Asked Curumo looking scared
"Torture!" Laughed Elindil
"NOOOOOO!" Screamed Unleaven "NOOOO!" She broke away from the dolphins "Don't you torture my dady!"

"Excuse me your Majesty." said RF "But was the Knight wearing black and sorta dressed like Darth Vader your High Dolphiness?"
"Yes he was." stated the queen curious.
"Well I think it was his clone then...." Now the reason that RF was trying to defend the Knight was because she really wanted the pleasure of killing him herself, and because if he died then who else would think up wacky plots? Like Unleavend said. "His CLONE?" screamed The Dolphins. "THERES 2 OF THEM RUNNING AROUND?!"
"Well err...yes" said Dernhelm, "But that one over there doesn't do anything on purpose so if you could just like put a homing device on him? the other is the one you really have to worry about..."
"Alright" said the queen...and before GKON could say "Bob's your uncle" they had injected a fluid of somesort into his veins...one that he couldn't get out!:D

The great wizard had had enough of these false accusations, for he indeed knew nothing of this great necklace that was stolen.

"O Queen of the Oceans," he began. The very sound of his voice was an enchantment, and the guards who were busy proding him stood at ease, suddenly enthralled at the sound. None who stood within hearing were unmoved. "Shall you and I not have peace? When I tell you that I know nothing of this precious prize of which you speak, then my words are sound and full of truth. I have never before encountered this fine article, and I dearly would love to seek the truth. Send the Gondor Knight of Narnia on a quest to find this heirloom, and then may all doubts be cast from your mind!"

"Your words are wise and just, O Wizard," she said softly. "Indeed, we shall let the great Knight prove his valor and his honor. You have ten days, knight, in which to obtain our lost pearl necklace of Papatutu. If you fail, you will be doomed to serve as a slave in this house for ten years. Who among your companions will aid you in this quest?"

"Whom shall accompany me? A fine question indeed, your highness, whom I have never in my life before encountered. Hmmm..." He pondered this, also pondering how to get the tracking fluid out of his system. He jumped up w/ an "AHA!" and the door of his cage swung open. "It wasn't locked?" He asked a bit surprised. The dolphins gave him a look. "Who shall you choose, knight of surface lands?" The queen asked. The knight rubbed his chin, then he said "I shall take with me the wizard Curumo, if he will come, Jadis, and anyone else who wants to accompany me." He approached the queen and whispered in her ear "Watch the one called RF, she's out to do me harm, She was chasing me with a tank not long ago." The queen nodded, and noone else heard him speak this. Approaching his comrads, he asked them "Who will join me to retrieve the necklace of Papatutu!?" He grinned widely... :D

Back