Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

O.O

**New Member Appearance...*

Suddenly there was a pop and a small girl who looked an awful lot like Chloe appeared. Chloe jumped back with an expression of :eek:! "Who are you?!" Chloe asked hiding behind th wizard.
"Where is my Gondor? Where is he?" she said pleadingly.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" Chloe repeated.
"I am Emily Sparkles, future wife of Gondor..." she said simply searching everywhere.

Wonder of wonders, the eggnog turned out to be the right kind.

Unfortunately, the cat didn't turn back into herself. She turned in to a...

:D

(That wouldn't be a 'Oz' type Nome, would it? 'Cause then I won't be able to touch the eggnog again cause eggs kill Oz Nomes... :eek: )

(So I'm a Fairy? Like Unleavened! :eek: :p)

"Wonderful! Now I have power!" Dernhelm the fairy turned to GKoN, and pointed her wand...

:D

The Wizard watched as Dernhelm pointed her wand at GKONy, and suddenly he began to shake and rumble. "What'd I do???" asked a confused Dernhelm. The Wizard began to giggle, and just then, where GKON stood now was a little, lime-green colored squirrel that gazed up at the fairy with big, black beady eyes. It looked angry if squirrels could express anger, but it was soon picked up by a gaggle of Gungans and taken away. :eek: :D

Sir Benjamin the Lion said:
LOL. Thanks Saruman. For an evil dude, you make one kind Wizard. :D Two wizards. One snake. What else? Oh, yeah a squirrel.
:mad: "You have forgotten a certain fairy.... You know, the one who turned GKoN into a squirrel?" She glared at the wizard/snake, "Fairies are known for their short tempers, you know."

"Very well," Dernhelm-the-fairy answered, "but don't let it happen again."

At that moment...

Back