Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

RF stood there glaring"That aint the way to put MY hair out of fire" with that RF dumped water on her head and chucked the pail at the troops

The knight had pulled out the turnip he'd gotten from Curumo n' chucked it!!The only thing was his toss went a little short n' he nailed Rf instead! :eek: She then did this: "LALALALALA!!!MR. TRUMPKIN OWNS A BANNANA FARM!!TRALALALALALAAAAA!!!MY HUBBY IS A GREEN KNIGHT!!TRALALALALAAA!!" Whilst ballet dancin'. The troops and the knight found this so funny they HAD to laugh...and laugh they did, the troops droppin' their guns in the process... :D

RF although apparently was being stupid. But, she was still glaring at GKON. GKON was still laughing. "GKON TRALALALA! GET THE GUNS! TRALALAL!"

The knight was too busy laughing. When Rf nearly stepped on him he got up begrudgingly n' grabbed the guns. "Alright yousah no movey or mesah boomey!" Shouted the knight, but alas the troops were incapacitated laughing @ Rf... :D

Who beaned the Knight and forced her feet to stay still "Give me that gun" she took one from the Knight and then picking up the turnip she bopped GKON on the head!:eek: and he turned into a figure skater!and he started to figure skate around the ship!:eek:

Unleavened beamed down to them. Everyone stopped to stare. Her hair was messed up and she was breathing hard. She seethed with anger. "Now I remember why I ran away!...well one of many reasons really. My parents are..." Here she insulted them ni several languages.

UTF (who seems to have been left out of the storyline :cry: ) showed up at that moment, lightsaber drawn, yelling in various languages about how angry he was about being left out of the storyline! But instead of killing RF, Curumo, GKON, DN and Unleavened, he began defending them from the barage of Storm Trooper fire that had suddenly come as reinforcements showed up...

toj who was somewhere now
was looking for mommy and daddy when she crawled acrross unleavened pulling her hair out
UGH!!
toj u know what take bobo and play with him!!
i can't stand the puppy

(UTF sorry you got left outa the story line...:eek:)

RF saw Curumo and screeched with rage. "THIS IS FOR B-" she didn't get any further since she sank her teeth into his hand and bit off his finger!

Reepicheepfan said:
(UTF sorry you got left outa the story line...:eek:)

RF saw Curumo and screeched with rage. "THIS IS FOR B-" she didn't get any further since she sank her teeth into his hand and bit off his finger!

all of a sudden
bobo and toj appeared
bobo in front pulling toj
into the room

toj saw the biting
and got freaked out
*and started to cry*
gkon
got up
picked her up .. put her on her shoulders
and tried to calm down rf
who was going through a mad rage.

The Wizard healed his hand and restored his finger. For a while he was beside himself with wrath. He took out a jagged knife and swiftly cut the Mouse's tail off! "Do not seek to do such things again, Mouse! It will not avail you any good!"

(I'm a human Wizardy! Remember?!?)
However RF would not be calmed "GO help UTF, and do something useful GKON! Because UTF is being attacked by storm troopers!" GKON grinned and ran off into the blaster fire (Han Solo Style :cool: ) Meanwhile RF bit another of Curumo's fingers off

Reepicheepfan said:
(I'm a human Wizardy! Remember?!?)
However RF would not be calmed "GO help UTF, and do something useful GKON! Because UTF is being attacked by storm troopers!" GKON grinned and ran off into the blaster fire (Han Solo Style :cool: ) Meanwhile RF bit another of Curumo's fingers off

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH toj
screamed
as gkon forgot he was holding her
"oops sorry babi" and putting her down told her to press the shiny buttons
which toj did
happily!
and stopped crying
utf appeared..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh save me

they took my BRAIN

Curumo said:
The Wizard healed his hand and restored his finger. For a while he was beside himself with wrath. He took out a jagged knife and swiftly cut the Mouse's tail off! "Do not seek to do such things again, Mouse! It will not avail you any good!"

how dare you! ur not a wizard your an imposter!!!!!!!!

wizards have respect for their opponents..but you dont!

*The Marshwiggles chant this sentence until curumo goes nuts*

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
how dare you! ur not a wizard your an imposter!!!!!!!!

wizards have respect for their opponents..but you dont!

*The Marshwiggles chant this sentence until curumo goes nuts*

heheee.
i think we all know he is NUTS!!

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
he is he is!

*Marshwiggles chant, HE IS HE IS*

(^does this situation remind you of something from narnia?)

too bad i'm six and related to him
though he could conjure me up a lollypop

*stll pressing buttons.
weird alien dude appears at window*
BYE BYE MR> ALIEN
HAVE A NICE AFTER LIFE!!
:p

Back