Eeeeegggggssss

you mean i'm supposed to feel special?

that spoiled it. i don't wanna feel special no more.
mf's mom: but you have to! it's good manners and all!
mf: no! *sulks*
mf's mom: young lady, you feel special right now or else...!!!
mf: no! shan't!
mf's mom: wait, i heard that before... *backs off*

you mean i'm supposed to feel special?

that spoiled it. i don't wanna feel special no more.
mf's mom: but you have to! it's good manners and all!
mf: no! *sulks*
mf's mom: young lady, you feel special right now or else...!!!
mf: no! shan't!
mf's mom: wait, i heard that before... *backs off*

fine then
*ignores susi*
*eats cake and tells everyone she was the 1000th poster*

*lol* Is 'No! Shan't!' going to turn into a you-know-what? (Actually you don't know, but I couldn't think of a term for it, so you'll just have to figure it out from that. Or not. Actually, you'd probably be wise to ignore this post altogether. Though ignoring things is a tricky business. Speaking of tricky, remember that time . . . )

*snore*

*lol* Is 'No! Shan't!' going to turn into a you-know-what? (Actually you don't know, but I couldn't think of a term for it, so you'll just have to figure it out from that. Or not. Actually, you'd probably be wise to ignore this post altogether. Though ignoring things is a tricky business. Speaking of tricky, remember that time . . . )

*snore*

*makes a map on derny's face.
pinpoints you are here
attaches a band with a mirror on it in front of her face..*

Ah, I know what you mean, Derny, and yes, I think "No! Shan't!" is very clever and handy and I shall use it whenever the mods are trying to make me tidy up hehe...

THAT'S NOT DETACHABLE, YOU! *is dragged along with beard* *gets dipped in soapy water* I feel like Merlin in the Sword and the Stone... you ever seen that movie? *splash* GERROF ME! DO I LOOK LIKE A MOP TO YOU?! *sigh*

My poor beard.

THAT'S NOT DETACHABLE, YOU! *is dragged along with beard* *gets dipped in soapy water* I feel like Merlin in the Sword and the Stone... you ever seen that movie?

No, never seen that movie, but maybe now I should, and think about your beard while I do... :D

oly said:
*splash* GERROF ME! DO I LOOK LIKE A MOP TO YOU?!

Can I... not answer that question? I don't want to hurt your feelings...

ARRGGGH, YOU *frees self from clean-up squad and charges MF* *does fake trumpet* bur-bur-bur-buuur-bur-buuuuuuur... CHAAAAAAARRRGE! *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop* *gallop* *gallop* *gallop* gallop*

WHERE IS SHE?!

*east cookies* WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THESE, ARSENIC?!! *goes into convulsions* *convulsions cause me to smash another frying pan over MF's head just after she got rid of the first one*

Back