Person Below Me VI

Nah. All my cats were pretty fit, as one was a mouser, one ran away and probably got eaten by coyotes when she wasn't even a year old, and one was the epitome of evil and, therefore, didn't seem to ever gain weight. She did lose weight, though, when we accidentally shut her out of the house right before going on a weekend camping trip. She was sick for several days when we got back, and clung to us like glue, as if to say, "I'm so sorry for being mean to you, petty humans! Please don't ever punish me in that way ever again!"

TPBM has accidentally locked their pet out of their house for at least a day. (Yeah, stupid Shadow decided to be an idiot and sneak out of the house when we were loading the car, so obviously we didn't realize she was hanging around outside. :rolleyes:)

No, although once we thought our dog had gotten lost somewhere in the neighborhood, and he was actually in the garage.

TPBM has accidentally destroyed an antique before.

Well, I've gotten several white rings on my dad's lovely 100-year-old dining table, so you could say that I've damaged antique stuff, yes.

TPBM doesn't like hand lotion.

Unless you mean take showers, which I adore, then no. I don't like cleaning stuff, although I like things being clean. Basically, I want a maid.

TPBM wants a maid.

Erm, well, I've made up parodies on the spot... (My mowing the lawn parody of Let It Go is pretty good, considering I took, like, two seconds to make it. :rolleyes:)

TPBM doesn't like celery.

Back