Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
I'm still not convinced. How do I know you're telling the truth? :p

Nevertheless, since the majority seems to have swung in favour of the female (people are so fickle!), by my own logic I ought to redesignate you as a she.

As to why I went for male, my reasoning is set out in the he/she thread (the comment that led to my own unmasking by some clever soul!), that anyone whose username is not obviously female I tend to assume is male. It took me a couple of weeks to realise that Inkspot was female too!

Peeps

I knew that from the beginning :D There were a couple of members I thought were female but they turned out to be male :D

I even thought Chakal *coughourmightybadgercough* was a kid :D

I'm still not convinced. How do I know you're telling the truth? :p

Nevertheless, since the majority seems to have swung in favour of the female (people are so fickle!), by my own logic I ought to redesignate you as a she.

As to why I went for male, my reasoning is set out in the he/she thread (the comment that led to my own unmasking by some clever soul!), that anyone whose username is not obviously female I tend to assume is male. It took me a couple of weeks to realise that Inkspot was female too!

Peeps

I had originally thought the -e on the end of my username would make my gender fairly obvious, but apparently not. When it comes to proof, as I previously noted, I have Copperfox as my witness. And I never claimed to be male. People just assumed it, and I enjoyed their confusion. This thread has been hilarious.

Besides, Peeps, what kind of guy (sane guy, I mean) would claim he was a girl? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
To be honest, I thought you were a guy to Glenburne. I think it is because you remind me of someone else who used to be on here.

Besides, Peeps, what kind of guy (sane guy, I mean) would claim he was a girl? :rolleyes:
One that was on the run from the law?

I also think this thread is highly entertaining. Thanks for enabling us to start it! I had hoped they would start one about me, but my indiscretion prevented it :(

Last edited:
OF COURSE Glenburne is male or female! Most members are, and those who aren't are usually spambots.

I, at first, thought you were a guy.....and then i saw you questioning why people thought you were a guy...then i stared hard at the screen for a while....and decided that you're a tribble. yep........tribble....

Last edited:
I, at first, thought you were a guy.....and then i saw you questioning why people thought you were a guy...then i stared hard at he screen for a while....and decided that you're a tribble. yep........tribble....

that totally makes sense :p

but tribbles are both genders....or neither genders...so it fits your perfectly. and they're warm and cuddly......though we dont' know if you're warm or cuddly just yet.....but at least they're living creatures...as opposed to a hockey stick...*nods*

I believe it's the "Glen" in your username, that, being a masculine nomenclative term, misleads one into believing that you are a male individual.

Back