Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
Of course she did. Glen's mom seems the kind of person who goes out and gets what they want out of life.

Just like I was before those darned Narnians took over my nice little nation.

*sigh*

I literally stabbed their greatest enemy in the back and they repaid me by chasing me down to an actual living river that tried to destroy me. Ungrateful wretches.

:waldo: Unlike Sopespian and his--er--high-quality little knife, no, my mom never got what she wanted. But at least her studio piano has a pretty nice sound.

Of course she did. Glen's mom seems the kind of person who goes out and gets what they want out of life.

Just like I was before those darned Narnians took over my nice little nation.

*sigh*

I literally stabbed their greatest enemy in the back and they repaid me by chasing me down to an actual living river that tried to destroy me. Ungrateful wretches.

Honestly, Sopes, always complaining and putting other people down. Try more of this:

Attachments

• 30689085_10156238618020030_4298176053181939712_n.jpg
    30689085_10156238618020030_4298176053181939712_n.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15
You might have just made my night....

Clearly, my standards are sliding.

Along with Darth Vader, into a volcano.

Sopespian: *eyes standards*

Standards: *eye Sopespian*

Sopespian: *standardizes eyes*

Standards: *eye standardized eyes*

Eyes: *are standard eyes, also standardized*

Standards: *are eyes, also eyed*

Sopespian: *is eyed by standards who eye eyes, which were standard and then standardized, also eyes standardized standard eyes*

Everyone: *is confused*

Standards: *exile Sopespian to Siberia*

You might get to see Putin riding a bear, though, so maybe it's not all bad.

I think I'd prefer that to the headache Sopes' post gave me.

Putin: I've always said: Put in right perspective, I'm not so bad choice.

Bear: I'm very tired.

Yeah, but the problem is, he's the one being exiled to Siberia. If you go, you go with him. And the headaches will never end.

I could chop a hole in a frozen lake and push him in. Thick layers of ice tend to lessen the effects of headaches. I believe Rable-Lloonie conducted a conclusive study with over 2,500 participants made up of his archenemies from the most diverse backgrounds.

Are you sure that was Rable-Lloonie and not you? It sounds more like something you would do. I really don't think it's fair for you to pin your crimes on someone who is bogged down in first drafts of other people's dissertations right now.

I really don't think it's fair that research assistants do all the work and get none of the credit.

And by the way, the first draft of my dissertation had a little picture after every chapter of a smiling traffic warden holding up a sign saying, "Only X more pages," which you could color in.

Oh, I was already popular. After all, this is the person who found a way for everyone to get around offering the students office hours by installing a sphinx in the foyer.

Back