The Duffer FAQ

*tissue disappears in a puff of purple smoke*
*herd of elephant appears*
*herd tramples Lieke*
*green hat laughs*
*cookie eats blackhole*
*Derny blames Lieke for disappearance of blackhole*
*lieke is banned* :eek:

Like I've said, nice to see you again. :)

Being trampled by a herd of elephants... Well, at least that never happened to me before :eek:

But being banned???? :mad: *chases Derny from secret account* Mhuahahahhaa!!

(Nice to see you too :))

Hey, what did i tell you, i don't have a secret account!!!! Hmpf, this account is so cool, and i'm a mod, so why would i have another one?

EDIT: uhoh, i mean... you saw nothing...

Last edited:
Yes yes, welcome to Dufferdom. :) Feel free to join our random rantings and rule-less games . . .

I wonder, should I subject our new member to a traditional duffer greeting? Or would that scare her away?

(You see, we have a rather nasty habit of pushing each other off cliffs and duct aping each other to trains which go off cliffs and so on. :rolleyes:)

*ductapes amdd97 [what should I call you?] to train*

Why can't I have Duffermuffins? It's not fair....

Actually, I deny the doctrine of fairness! *evil laugh* Because fairness is good. And good is bad. And good and bad are the commune. And the commune has taken over the universe.... *evil laugh echoes and slowly dies away*

Why can't I have Duffermuffins? It's not fair....

Actually, I deny the doctrine of fairness! *evil laugh* Because fairness is good. And good is bad. And good and bad are the commune. And the commune has taken over the universe.... *evil laugh echoes and slowly dies away*

Hehehe...that is cool!:cool:

and this is cooler:
smilewaldo.png

Back