Favorite Girl Movies!

NarnianPrincess

Okay here is a thread to talk about all manner of our favorite girl movies, and no guys are allowed! :cool:

Anyway, has anyone else seen The Inheritance? It was made in 1997 and is definately one of my most favorite films! Especially romance! :D

Okay then, let the discussion commence!

I haven't seen it, but Finding Neverland is a movie I watch when I need a good girl movie. I also watch Edward Scissorhands.

the holiday...... hands down. my friends and i were crying... total chick-flick behavior. there's probably more, but i can't think of them now.

Gladiator.

JK!!! Uh....Pride and Prejudice, of course. A Walk to Remember is also an awesome movie if you look past the stupid "hollywood" parts...

Hmm...I don't think I have any...except I love Finding Neverland, and Pride and Prejudice...but does that count as a chick flick? It's just a classic :D

Love your banner, fish! It's good ol' Horatio up there (harkening back to when Mr. Fantastic was Horatio Hornblower...long story ;)

1. Finding Neverland
2. Anne of Green Gables series
3. The Princess Bride
4. Miss Potter *yes, I could have put it as first since it has Ewan in it, but it's so darn sad I can't.*
5. Love's Enduring Promise *this film is the sequel to number 6*
6. Love Comes Softly

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Miss Potter was spectacular. SOOO SAD!!! *sniff*

Miss Potter was amazing! I saw it with mom and we both thought it was outstanding! I fel really good after seeing it :)
The Painted Veil is another movie I was equally echanted by, it´s a beautiful but tragic love story but it´s an excellent movie and requires a few tissues.
I´ve read The Notebook and I thought it was one of the most boring books I´ve ever read but my sister says the movie is excellent so I´m gonna see it :)

I love chick flicks. :D Here are my favorites:

Pride and Prejudice (It's so romantic. To sum it up, the words of someone working on the set during the one of the final scenes:"I wish this was my life." :p)

Singin' in the Rain (So maybe not a chick flick, but very sweet, and I love Gene Kelly.)

A Walk to Remember (It makes me cry every time.)

Sense and Sensibility

Ever After (So awesome!)

The Princess Bride (Very unusual and a little odd, but amazing and sweet at the same time.)

Back