Narnia Trivia 2

Not sure I can get this exactly right without looking it up, but I'll give it a go...

Breehy-heehy-brinny-hoohy-hah

If that's close enough to pass, my next question is:
What are the last words spoken in the Chronicles, and by whom?

Peeps

Edit: I was right except for hinny instead of heehy!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm having to paraphrase here, but I think it's "The dream is over and you have awakened; the term is over and the holidays have begun." spoken by Aslan.

Who told of the hidden way that would shorten the trip across the desert that Shasta and Aravis ended up using?

That's a tough one... I don't remember Tumnus dancing at all. Once I find the answer, I'll have to put that in the 'Things you'd never noticed' thread!

Peeps

Like I said Tumnus does dances with Lucy. This is when she saves him from the witch and and he is no longer stone. The question is who else does he dance with and when.

Ah, I've got it. It's Susan in HHB, after Tumnus has come iup with the plan to escape from Tashbaan.

Ok, next:
What is the name of the Narnian pole star?

Peeps

Hmm, my earlier reply to this seems to have been lost. I remember Susan and Lucy talking about it in PC.

The summer constellations are the Ship, the Hammer and the Leopard.

Where was Caspian trying to get to when he has his accident near Trufflehunter's cave?

Peeps

Ah, well the answer I was looking for to my earlier question was "King Nain of Archenland", which answers yours.

What was the White Witch's dwarf wearing when Edmund first met the Witch?

Peeps

Back