Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll, I'm a mod now, and so is Ms. D. So I'll guess I can create another thread, unless she wants to challenge me to an eating contest in the mod lounge and the winner gets the say. However, we cannot have a cookie eating contest cause she'll out eat me and my army.
No, you'd win the cookie-eating contest, because I'm allergic to the ingredients and will refuse to touch them. ;)

On further reflection, it does seem reasonable to start a new thread. But to keep this one from being completely forgotten, perhaps you could link to it in the new thread's first post, do say where we got the idea?

This silly ideas thread was so awesome that it is solely the cause of MissReepicheep joining this forum and I think that in itself is awesome enough. Unfortunately, this thread has run it's course and is no longer relevant as the movie has come and gone. However, if you have silly ideas for the new movie, please go to The Silly Ideas Thread for The Silver Chair and post it there!

Thank you to all of those who participated and made us laugh so much that our families almost had us committed to the Insane Asylum. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back