Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wish has been grated.

The wish has been grated , we well always stay on the topic of wish’s.

But forever the wish’s will change.

I wish to sit at God's right hand for all time, and he has made me wish proof.

I have God on my side.

Get me now hahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Phoenix_Sedai_23 said:
Granted, if you are wish proof, you can't wish anymore!! :eek:

I wish that I had a pet Kirby. :)

The Cynical wish fairy pats Pheonix_Sedai_23 on the back for a spectacular wish corruption, but kindly explains that even because of that, they cannot be exempt from a diabolical wish corruption. Granted, you have a pet Kirby, but rather unfortunately, aliens invade the earth ten minutes after you get your adorable companion. They look at humans, and quickly decide that they aren't tasty enough to eat, and are just about to cross them off thier good planets/restaurants of the galaxy lists, but suddenly they smell something absolutely irresistable to thier alien palettes, (The Cynical Wish Fairy doesn't always spell stuff correctly, but doesn't like to be twitted about it). They search the entire planet until they find you and your pet Kirby. Together you smell irresistable to them, and they eat you up, and leave. Sorry. On the plus side, they only return occassionally after that, and mark earth as a mediocre, McDonalds like fast food restaurant, because all they like to eat there are Kirby's, and they never taste very good without you.

I wish for nice weather.

Last edited:
lol!! I never knew that wish could go so afoul.... :D

Granted, those aliens mentioned in your post like to eat most on days with nice weather, so they come, and seeing that they can't eat me anymore, you are the next best thing so they eat you!! :eek:

I wish that my Geometery would magically be done.

granted but they're not your friend anymore

I wish I could get this song I have stuck in my head OUT!!

Oh, I'll grant you that, but then "I'm a little Teacup" immediately enters your head and never leaves *evil grin*

I wish I Spring break would never end...

granted but you're imprisoned for it's entirety

I wish my hair wasn't so unmanageable

Granted..but he gets really sick (that is kinda mean..but yea)

I wish...that....Mr.V would just come out and say that he is gay!

elashia_swan said:
Who is Mr.V??? I wish my report was finished.

My math teacher...hehehe

Granted...but ur dog eats it

I wish that i was skinny

Granted.....can't corrupt...too evil....how'd ya know I have a dog? my avvy?
I wish thedryadhobbit wasn't mean to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back