Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but you have to write continuisly about every science fact you know. just not a research report. Poor you, I hate science more than any other subject.

I wish I knew how to put a picture on my signature.

you learn but the only pictures that you can find are of your least favorite person in the world!

I wish that I don't have to sleep tonight.....

granted but you live out in the middle of a lake on a house boat that leaks and no one knows you're there and you can't call for help. Also yu can't swim and the water is freezing cold. but you have a life jacket.

I wish I could get enough studying in before saturday so that I could beat a certain Bible Quizzer named Josiah for the top quizzer spot

granted he was so smart that he started to talk and wouldnt shut up and drove you nuts!:eek:

I wish that Dee would go away!

Granted but they (whoever they are) go away and build a bomb to drop on you.

I wish I could understand what they are saying more often on the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack

Grated, but during the time he was away (i thought you hated boys?) he came to my training camp and became an assasin and he entered your house and tortuered you till you gave me information on your plans to take over the world and then he slits your throat.

I wish that I was a famous actor

TheMachinist said:
Grated, but during the time he was away (i thought you hated boys?) he came to my training camp and became an assasin and he entered your house and tortuered you till you gave me information on your plans to take over the world and then he slits your throat.

I wish that I was a famous actor
Oscar is my dead dog....just FYI he would never hurt me and I would never give away my plans and just shows how dumb boys are since they have to use a girls plans to take over the world! nanana!

Granted but you are famous for being obnoxious and nobody likes you!

I wish that the rug would turn Forest Green....

Reepicheepfan said:
Oscar is my dead dog....just FYI he would never hurt me and I would never give away my plans and just shows how dumb boys are since they have to use a girls plans to take over the world! nanana!

Granted but you are famous for being obnoxious and nobody likes you!

I wish that the rug would turn Forest Green....
Im new at this. Granted but all the green is puke.

I wish I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS.

granted but the money was stolen by somebody else and you get blamed

I wish that people would eat Habenero hot sauce more often...teehee

Reepicheepfan said:
granted but the money was stolen by somebody else and you get blamed

I wish that people would eat Habenero hot sauce more often...teehee
Granted but every time someone eats some one of your body parts falls off till you die.

I wish that my sister would disappear{SP}

yuck fine granted but he is a cheater and you break up after a month!

I wish that little people would go and eat onion grass

Reepicheepfan said:
yuck fine granted but he is a cheater and you break up after a month!

I wish that little people would go and eat onion grass
*cries*WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH*Still crying* G-g-g-granted b-b-but they breath in your face t-t-t-twentyfour-seven

I wish my cell phone worked better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back