Share a pic not of yourself

images

How pretty!

:p It's an on-going joke between Glenburne and I. She, poor confused thing, insists that I am a pine tree. I, of course, ought to know full well that I am not a "Lossy-tree," as she calls me. When I saw this thread, "share a pic not of yourself," I just couldn't resist.

(Her reply to the photo was, "Of course not. You're not bent over like that. You stand up straight--just like the tree next to it." :rolleyes:)

(And the tree is on the edge of a cliff! Cliffs are a much venerated thingy in the Land of the Duffers.)

Forgive me for allowing my dufferness to leak into the other forums... dufferdom tends to take over my life in general. :eek:

Ahh, I get it, LOL. Dufferness and dufferdom are among the most enjoyable qualities we have. We all should probably get more in touch with our inner duffer.

Those are cute pictures, Hyper!

Here's my picture... I am way too easily entertained. :D

Attachments

• 1111111111.JPG
    1111111111.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 269
The park looks pretty -- the pictures need a little more focus though.

Here's a little seahorse at the aquarium -- I forget, probably Moody Gardens Aquarium -- I made it black and white then put color back in the seahorse only with my Color Splash app.

Attachments

• seahorse.jpg
    seahorse.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 261
DL, love the Christmas sheets!

Love the sword, GG.

NB, I can't tell much about the school/area from the photo ... Looks kinda dreary.

Those FB graphics were funny! That one of the sea lion reminded me of my scuba instructor days. I certified a couple of guys in Monterrey Bay, and we had sea lions playing with us -- the students had to be watching me (and I them) as they did their skills, and I could see this sea lion swimming up behind this one student, and it actually put its flipper on his shoulder, like he was saying, "Excuse me ..." It was hysterical. :) At that time I didn't do underwater photography (and of course I wouldn't have carried a camera on a training dive anyway) but it would have been an amazing shot.

Here is my sword, Saoirse. An early Christmas present from my dad, he bought it from a flea market. 8)

Very nice! Great deal!

That one of the sea lion reminded me of my scuba instructor days. I certified a couple of guys in Monterrey Bay, and we had sea lions playing with us -- the students had to be watching me (and I them) as they did their skills, and I could see this sea lion swimming up behind this one student, and it actually put its flipper on his shoulder, like he was saying, "Excuse me ..." It was hysterical. :) At that time I didn't do underwater photography (and of course I wouldn't have carried a camera on a training dive anyway) but it would have been an amazing shot.

LOL thats soo funny! Thats so school that you got to scuba!

Back