Windows Movie Maker Question

SOS~

I want to take scenes from LWW using the program. So how do I do that?

Do I just put it in or somthing....?

...that made my day....

thanks....

There might be other ways to do it, do you have a video camera? I think you might be able to link it through somehow... Do you have any family with video or computer expertise? My brother does stuff like this... I think maybe if you find another video online you can get in on the computer and into Windows Media player, that's how we got our Narnia clips on our computer.

You'll have to get an open source dvd ripper ask person above^ and rip the movie into a file that WMM Windows Movie Maker can recognize then open your ripped LWW movie file in WMM and use the camera icon underneath the preview screen to take a picture of the current spot in the timeline then go to the folder that you sent the pictures to and you'll find them there.:)

Thats all.

SR...you can also try downloading GIMP,and using Screen captures paradise.com..many of the images are so close,I can run them at about 500-700 and get an animation just like those made on Windows Movie Maker,for free....
Hope this helps?:)

Oh, thank you guys so much! I just tried to put LWW in my computer, but Windows Movie Maker wouldn't recognize it! Awesome! So you have to get a DVD ripper....does that mean that if your computer has a CD ripper built into it, it won't work for the movie?

There might be other ways to do it, do you have a video camera? I think you might be able to link it through somehow... Do you have any family with video or computer expertise? My brother does stuff like this... I think maybe if you find another video online you can get in on the computer and into Windows Media player, that's how we got our Narnia clips on our computer.

I put the dvd in the thing and this came up on Windows Media Player.

12pics-1.jpg

:confused:

Back