Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

And suddenly he appeared once more, cackling as he flew on the wings of a vulture. "My little urchins, you thought you would be rid of me! Ha ha ha! May your nights be long and miserable!" ;)

The duffers screamed!!"EEEEEEKKK!!!! SAVE US GLAMEL!!!" They all piled onto the magic carpet and flew as fast as it would go! Curumo got closer and closer..."It's too heavy!" Glamel told them.....they began throwing stuff @ Curumo to lighten the carpet but it was in vain. They even threw a couple of duffers off....but Curumo's vulture dodged every one!

Meanwhile the knight had landed in the rolling green hills and taken the sword from Jewel when a duffer fell from the sky and nearly bonked him on the head!The duffer told them what happened and the knight got back in the starfighter and took it up! :D

"Land down there!" the wizard cried. The vulture landed, dropped the wizard whose cloak was still brown from last night's rootbeer, pulled out a sword as he approached the duffers and the brown-armored knight...

The knight looked down and saw Curumo land, so he landed also, between Curumo and the duffers! He hopped out and drew his long shiny sword :D "Thou hast not changed since the party, Curumo!" He said....then noticed his own wardrobe....."Anyways....shall we?" He bowed :D

In his traditional Christopher Lee-style voice, the Wizard of Many Colors bowed in return. "Prepare to meet thy doom, my old friend!"

The duffers landed down safely too, and saw that the white wizard and the knight were ready to fight again

"oh, no, not again" they said

Glamel, got her whistle and blew them so hard that everyone screamed loud, " enough of fighting will you?" she said in a drastci voice

the duffers stares at the knight who was hypnotized and was drooling over the candies (hehehe) It was then that they realized, the white wizard was behind his back and ready to attack

The knight could stand it no longer...."SHARE PLEASE!!!" He shouted and chased after the duffers, just as Curumo came up to whump him!Curumo's stroke missed and the knight chased the duffers round and round in a large circle....... :D

Then a large blue dragon appeared, (must be the chocolates and candies)

"sniff, sniff, sniff," the dragon who was not affected by the duffers chasing round and round, instead, she continue smelling the aroma of the delicious chocolates and candies,

The dragon now was looking intently at glamel, whose holding the candies, Glamel was freeze and tense because the dragon was approaching her

"blag, blag, blag" the big footsteps is coming near her, she can't think of nothing to do, but Alas!, she spotted the knight who tripped over with curumo and she throws it all to the two.

the candies were scattered between the two duffers, and the dragon which was upset, because the candies got away, gave out a long scream, and ran after the candies. :eek:

Inky comes dragging up the hill -- one of the unfortunate passengers who had been tossed off the flying carpet in an effort to evade the wizard on his vulture, and angrily swears at the duffers for their mistreatment of her, then immediately apologizes for the coarse language ... it was just that she had broken another nail! And you know how that upsets her.

"Here dragon," she calls after the retreating blue figure. "I have some very nice toffees in my pocket ..." Stumbling over the Knight and Curumo, she stops to give them a hand up, and offers a toffee to them and Glamel.

Jewel, was sitting on the ground in a daze and crying. "Well, I'm sorry I made such a mess," she said as she was looking around. Then she saw that the duffers and some dragon were eating candy. "Hey, can I have some? I won't be evil from know on. I promise!" ;)

"Here you go, Jewel, have all you want. What's your favorite?" Inkspot asks, keeping a wary eye on the former evil duffer as she holds out a hand full of candy.

Unleavened sat up holding her head tightly. "OOOOW!" Unfortunately for all Unleavened had been knocked out in the madness. As she awoke she asked, "Where am I?" Then taking hold of one of her own fingers and shaking it, she asks, "What's this?" Yes, Unleavened had amnisia (sp?). "Can I have some of that...stuff? It smells good...whatever smelling is..." Every duffer stared, suddenly realizing one of their own may never be the same again...

But unleavened remembered one thing, and that was the sound that was presently
heard. A horrid sound, a teribble sound. It was the sound of some one humming, it
went "Daa--da-da da-da-da-dadudaa da-da-da-da-dum" and as this sound became
louder and louder, there could be seen Mr. Fideal coming over a small hump "Hullo,
friends" he started "Crashed me starfighter, but don't worry I aint hurt. Oh my, what
happened to you lassie" he continued.

"My name is Lassie?" She stumbled back and covered her face as faint recollections of a noble collie flashed through her brain. "What's a name?" Suddenly she jumped to a horrible conclusion. She'd been transformed from being like this noble creature that she had remembered momentarily into a duffer as punishment. Whith the transformation, her entire past had been taken away. She was now only a desolate duffer. Falling to her knees she wept bitterly and cried, "I've sinned!"

there was a very long silence after that, only the sound of lassie crying can be heard, duffers felt pretty awful for her, suddenly Glamel, got a piece of cadburry choclate from her pocket and gave them to lassie

"here, girl, Im saving this best chocolate, for myself, but im thinking if you like one,..? she said holding one bar of cadburry into her left hand.,...

"Oh I'm sorry" said Mr. Fideal "I didn't know that you hated your name, my name was
Fideal Cæmgen and I changed it to Mr. Fideal because Cæmgen just wasn't popular.
I know how it feels to dislike your own name." rambled Mr. Fideal, not quite understanding
what was happening, but talking never the less.

Back