Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"Why don't I get a quest of my own?" murmered unleavened.
"Maybe," said ben, "because you are mentally unstable." He looked to the knight standing before them, grinning like lunitic. "No, that's not it..." He turned back to unleavened to explain his theory about GKoN's condition...but she wasn't there. Then he heard her voice.
"You have my sword...and wings...and dragon (assuming sparky's up to it)."
Ben groaned "Not again."
"Girl, You know, if he fails you too will be my slave." warned the queen.
"Eh, I've been worse...like the whole lassie thing...never mind. Just trust me."

RF pulled out a stick of gum and started to chew...."Um your High Dolphiness, Do you have a library please?!" she asked "Yes" said the queen and a gaurd led RF to a giantic Library with all the books in the world! "I'm in heaven!" wispered RF awed....then silently to herself she said "That Knights up to no good..I'm gonna find out if there is a way to get the fluid out of your system and then I am gonna make sure he doesnt!" and with that she set to studying....*dramatic music*

"Who am I to forsake my friends!" Exclaimed Elindil, "If this is indeed the will of the dolphins, Elindil will see it done."

"VERY WELL THEN!We shall pack provisions and be off at dawn!" the knight exclaimed. He turned, then turned round again to look @ the others..."Where might I find a kitchen, i've fictuals to prepare." The knight was shown into a shiny high-tech kitchen w/ all kinds of fancy appliances n' lots of food n' stuff. The knight grinned even wider and went to it. He made all kinds of scrumptious dishes, sticking them in the fridge till morning when he would come n' fetch them, and he put a very large padlock on it. He stepped out the kitchen door to bump into... :D

Unleaven!!! When she saw the paddlock she started to cry, VERY loudly. "I want some chocolate!!!" She wailed
"NO!!!" Screamed Ben running inside and throwing himself infront of the fridge! NO!!!! It's bad for you Unleaven! It will give you pimples and and make you fat!!!"
"I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!" Screamed Unleaven "GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!"

The knight reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of chocolate covered habaneros. "Want one?" He asked, thinking Unleavened would say no. She looked @ the chocolate covered peppers and then back @ the knight, then at Ben, who gave the knight a menacing look. The knight grinned, and ran down the hallway, shouting "I'VE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF CHOCOLATE COVERED PEPPERS!DEEDEEDEEDEE!"... :D

Unleaven didn't even look at him. She sarted tearing up the fidge with superhuman (or Unleaven) power! :eek: "GIVE IT TO ME!!!!"

The knight stopped in his tracks when he heard her tearing up the fridge. "UNHAND THOSE VITTLES!!!THERE'S NO CHOCOLATE IN THERE!!" He shouted, running back into the kitchen, and pulling out a bunch of M&M's. Unleavened turned round and the knight tossed one into her mouth. She stopped a minute, then assailed the knight, along w/ Ben, who was trying to keep her from getting the chocolate. "HEY LEGGO!" He shouted, and the three went bouncing and crashing all round the kitchen, waking up half the city...

The knight turned his head to see Elindil try to snatch the chocolate from his hand, then tried to run, when Ben bonked him w/ a frying pan! :eek: "CLANG!OW!!!!" Was heard, then the knight pulled out his lightsaber. It was on w/ a "whirr" and he was waving it round... :D

Suddenly the light switched on and in walked the dolphin queen. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She screamed, "DESTROYING MY STATE-OF-THE-ART KITCHEN!!! OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Unleavened, Elindil, Ben, and the knight were thrown out of the kitchen, and looked up to see...JADIS!!! :eek: She looked kinda mad, probably awoken from a sound sleep. "THEY DID IT!" the knight pointed at Unleavened and Ben, his lightsaber still on. "AAK!BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!" Ben shouted.... :D

"HE DID IT!" Shouted Elindil pointing a finger at GKoN
"DID NOT!"
"DID TOO!"
"DID NOT!!!" Screamed GKoN
"Yes he did." Said Ben and Unleaven
"What is going on?" Asked a voice, everyone looked up to see Curumo.
"Unleaven! What are you doing up! That was very naughty,little girls like you should be in bed at this hour. No off you go!"
As Unleaven turned to go she stuck her tounge out a GKoN, and Curumo slapped her on the backside. "NO!" He said in a firm voice, "That's naughty."

The knight switched his lightsaber off and looked up @ Curumo. "Yes?" He asked. He opened his mouth, closed it again, then said "Want a pepper?" He offered, showing Curumo the chocolate covered habanero peppers. Curumo's eyebrow went up and he said "No thanks. Unleavened may want one tomorrow though." The last part he said with a naughty grin... :D

RF walked into the kitchen with a book under her arm..."Whats going on?" she said energetically. She was bouncing up and down and wouldnt stop asking random questions and making weird associations..."GKON..I think you passed your hyperness from the Clones castle onto me! GAH Its very sad really I've been trying to calm down but I've read most of the books in the library..being hyper gives you super reading powers! So why is the kitchen a mess? I wanted some caffine!"....(YAY THE BIGG 1-0-0! Lets get this party started...shuting up now)

(Wow, I've been written into an interesting character.)

Unleavened, of couse, was not headed for bed. She still considered herself estranged from her father and meant to keep it that way. Instead she explored the halls of the dolphin palace. As she wandered she produced a chocolate covered pepper and began munching on it. The heat seemed to make no difference to her. In fact, she seemed to like it. That's what comes from a few years in Mexico (I <3 hot stuff! :D ). As she licked the last traces of chocolate from her fingers she rouned the corner to the library...

The knight was still in chef mode, so he whipped RF up a frappachino, extra caffine. Handing it to her, he got up and began to walk down the corridor when he was pulled into a room! :eek: A hand clasped round his mouth and he felt something cold and hard being pressed hard against the back of his neck. "One sound and you're toast, knight." Came a voice from behind him. The knight nodded and began to talk in sign language. "CUT THAT OUT!" The voice whispered gruffly. Then came Curumo's voice "Where has our green gungan gaggle-wrangling friend gotten to?"
"I think he went that way" Elindil said, pointing down the hall where the knight had gone.
The person behind the knight led him quietly(more or less) to the end of the dark room and through another door, but alas the knight tripped over something and eluded his captor's grasp. "HEY WHAT?! OW!!" The unknown person shouted, as the knight stomped hard on his/her foot. With an "URUK-HAI!!!KAZHADUM!!!" The knight had drawn a gnarly dwarven battle axe and was swinging it round n' round, and his would-be captor ran out into the hall...right into Curumo! :eek: ...

"I didnt mean it!" Jake cried out (Jake from 7 sleper series by Gilbert Moris) Reb popped out from behind a corner and said "YOU promised that in Neptune you'd behave!" he snarled.."REEB?! JAKE?!" cried RF "Two of my favorite characters! You guys rock..specially Reb!"

Back