Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Jadis suddenly appears behind Queen Nicole. Pulling her wand out she placed it at Nicole's throat and said "What's this. A Queen caught off her guard."

GKoN's screams could be heard even where Jadis and Nicole were, which was about a mile away.

Unleavened finally reached the room where GKoN was being kept. The doors slid open before her. She beheld the terrible site of RF w/ a chainsaw, eyes blazing! GKoN sat in stunned silence.
"Now, RF!" Unleavened shouted over the chainsaw's motor. "You'd best leave him alive! We need his creative mind to think up wacko plots!"
"Aw..." Said RF in a disappointed voice, "What about his fingers or toes...or maybe arms and legs."
Unleavened shrugged, "It's up to you! I'd go for the little toes and ring fingers. Most pain, least dammage. Enjoy!" She turned and walked out, seeking more exciting things.

"dang" said RF! "I always did have soft spot." she said as she saw the pitiful look on GKON's face. "Ok, since you take it back...and because.." she said laughing "that is absolutely the worst pathetic, 'help-me-please-have-mercy' look ever!!"

RF unchained GKON and at that moment, they were thrown thourgh the wall of the chamber and forced to hold onto the back of the ship while it went into warp speed 9.2!!!
"Whats going on?!?!" yelled GKON as he reached and grabbed RF, rescuing her from being sucked into the jet engines!!

The door opened, and Dernhelm stepped in. "The sith GKoN has got us going at warp speed to the planet of the flying purple people eaters. You guys better come and help. We've got just a bit more that we can handle."

She looked at RP sternly. "You'd better drop any thought of maiming anyone – except the sith, and those on his side – we need every one we can get. Come on."

Unleavened laughed gleefuly, "Put your hands up! WHOOHOOO!!!" They traveled at warp speed for a few more minutes. "Why'd we stop?" Said Unleavened entering the steering room. The sith GKoN turned to see who was there, "Oh, you again. Look, I'm just getting some coffee." He rolled down a window. Unleavened heard some jibberish from a drive thru mic
"Um, yes, I'd like a large coffee...no, that'll be all."

"AHA!He's unattended, let's get him!" The knight leaped towards his clone, only to get yanked back to where he was standing. He looked down, then back up again. "DADBURNIT HOSS!!!WHY'D YA HAVE TO GO N' MELT MY SHOES TO THE FLOOR NOW ??!"
The clone turned round, spilling coffee all over the control panel! :eek: "GAAAHHHH!!!ALL STORMTROOPERS TO THE COCKPIT!!!" He screamed over the intercom and ignited his lightsaber. "Just a second..." The knight stepped out of his boots,now melted to the floor of the shuttle, pulled on a spare set, and pulled out his own lightsaber.
The control board sputtered and sparked, and...SENT THE SHIP INTO HYPERSPACE!!! :eek: Apparently coffee and electronics don't go together well... "WHAAAAAAAA!!!!" Shouted the knight, as RF, Unleavened, Dernhelm, and himself, plus a gaggle of stormtroopers hurling towards the back of the ship. :D. The shuttle hurled through hyperspace out of control... :D

"Curmo!" Screamed Unleaven "Do something!!!"
"What?!" He said back quiet uninterested in the situation.
"Put a bubble round the ship or something!" Screamed Rf, "Like on the Incredibles!"
"Sorry," said Curmo, "Not my line of work."
"Jadis? What about you?" Asked Rf, Jadis looked around helplessly, and shrugged. "Elindil," Said Rf, turning to a last hope, "What about you?"
"Errrr...I can try...if you like."
"I would like!!!" Screamed Unleaven, Rf and GKoN together.
"Okay, but it might take a few tries." Elindil muttered one spell, Which made GKoN and the Sith's hair fall out. "Hmmmm, so that one only works on knights."
"Would you quit it with the hair thing!!!" Yelled GKoN
"Sorry!" Elindil tried another, Rf, and Unleaven started floating around. "Maybe not that one. Ummmmmmm..." She said one more, and....

The ship stopped suddenly. Everyone fell flat on their faces. "Well," Said RF rubbing her nose, "I guess that helps...a little. Where are we?"
Unleavened looked out the window. "Hey I think that's Narnia right below!"
"Oh great!" Said Elindil, "Let's land!"
"MWAAHAHAHAHA! Narnia too will be mine!" Cried the sith GKoN.
"Um...technicly you don't rule any other lands so...you can't really say it that way..." Unleavened observed.
"Silence!"
"Ok" Then she said under her breath, "Well, aren't we a little grouchy today."
"Really, he's too dependent on coffee." Said ben quietly.
But little did they know the Narnia below was but a virtual represention of the true land...

The ship landed and they all tumbled out. "I am so hungry" stated RF.
"Me too." added GKON
"Lets organize ourselves into groups and search for food" said Sauruman taking the pipe, again, from unleavend's mouth. Who began to pout.
"I'm ok with that" said RF "as long as the Sith GKON is in my group" she revved the chainsaw. "Reep you sure you can handle him?" asked Dernhelm "Oh yes" said RF revving the chainsaw again......"Now then" said GKON "what groups?"
"Well...we'll put Unleavend and Ben and Me in one group, and RF and Sith GKON and who else..."
"Me" said GKON "You need people of intelligence on this sorta mission...quest....thing...."
"Whatever!" stated RF "I'll take care of the boys. They better not try anything"
"Ok, Curumo you stay here and gaurd the stormtroppers" Dernhelm said "Reep your group goes that way and we'll go this way." Dernhelm said pointing for Reep to go left and her to go right.
Dernhelm's group left and GKON said "So where are we going?"
RF rolled her eyes, and walked in the direction that had been indicated.

Curumo/Saruman, the Wizard of Many Colors, was busy puffing away at unleavened's pipe, waiting for anything, any sign of impending danger to cross him and the stormtroopers. Meanwhile, he had been lecturing the stormtroopers about proper killing etiquette.

"You never, ever let yourselves begin to feel pity for your enemies! Crush them! Mop the floor with them! And always remember, keep your blasters fully charged and loaded. Whoever invented the stun mode, anyway?"

Just then some evil-looking creatures came on the scene and began to shoot flaming arrows at some stormtroopers. A few of them fell to the ground, while the others prepared their guns for an assault, but they couldn't see where the creatures had gone to.

"Hey, aren't you some sort of magician or sorcerer or something?" asked a stormtrooper, tapping the wizard on the shoulder.

"No and no," said the wizard. "I will not begin to explain what I am to you, but I can at the very least show you what happens to those who cross my path!" He aimed his black staff in the direction of the arrows, shot a fireball and the forest was set ablaze! They heard the awful shrieks and cries of the nasty creatures and could see them running wildly. The two groups, hearing the noise, came back.

"What was that?" asked RF.

"It is as I suspected," said the wizard darkly, "we're not in Narnia at all. We are far North, far beyond the land of the giants; we are in the land of the witches..."

"I didn't know there was such a place...did you meet the Green Lady here??" He asked, making Curumo a bit grumpy "That's none of your business you-you...GALLOPING GREEN-" He didn't finish..."SHHHHHHH!!!!" Said the knight, clamping his hand over Curumo's mouth. "We are not alone" he said in a low voice, and pulled out his green elven bow and few arrows. The stormtroopers gathered round Dernhelm, While RF, the sith clone, Ben and Unleavened crowded together. "MMMppppp!" Muttered Curumo. "SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!" Said the knight, but alas, they'd made too much noise...and attracted...A BUNCH OF PINK MINOTAURS AND OTHER PINK UGLIES!! :eek: "Why are-EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!" Shouted the sith clone as they jumped em. "SKIRMISH FORMATION!" shouted the knight, but realized everyone else wasn't a battalion of rangers. "Eh...SMASH EM!" He shouted, pulling out a frying pan, only to be knocked cookoo against a tree by a very large attack troll w/ a club! The sound of blasterfire and shouts was heard, and the knight fell unconcious.
When he came to he was quite alone, and there was noone in sight. "HELLOOOO!!?? Anyone left? Uhoh...." He said... :D

"No one," said a voice, "but me." The knight looked around but couldn't see anyone.
"And who are you?" Asked the kight, rubbing the egg on his head.
"A witch." Came the answer
"Oh dear..." muttered the knight
"Are you Rillian?" Came the voice again.
"No! I'm 'Gondor Knight of Narnia' and you are a witch!"
"Yes, the green witch." On hearing this GKoN got to his feet.
"The one we meet in space?"
"The one you meet in space?" She asked puzzeled, "Oh, that must have been my clone. She's very naughty sometimes. So your not Rillian, hmmm I never could find him, but I guess you'll do."
"Do for what?" Asked GKoN
"Something..." Said the witch and put a spell on GKoN, and he fell fast asleep.

Mean while the others had been carried off in groups. Dernhelm, Ben, and Curmo in one Unleaven, Jadis and Rf in another and Elindil and the sith in another.

Elindil was quiet happy, sitting in a shelter in a tree talking to a witch, while the sith sat grumpily off to one side. "So," asked the witch, (who was a red witch and could take the form of a dragon) "do you know any other witchs?"
"Yes, Jadis and Galldriell and one wizard, Curmo."
The witch and Elindil continuded chatting happily while Unleaven Jadis and Rf were in the power of quiet another kind of witch...THE BLACK WITCH, Dernhelm, Ben and Curmo were in the power of the blue witch, who was nedless to say, Very gumpy.

"Your a black witch?" asked RF
"Yes, whats it to ya?"
"Just curious, whats special about a black witch that isnt about the others?"
The witch who loved to brag began "Well, I can take anything I want from anybody! Even another witch! Unless they know the spell to block it, but I know a spell that can block their spell, so I always have it ready."
"Could you summon my...ahem.....friends here?"
"Yes, but what good would that do me."
"Well, it-it would work very well because GKON is a great warrior, and Elindil could teach you really cool spells so that you can embarres people that insult you without raising a finger. and sith gkon is just funny to watch take over the world, and the others..." the others in RF's group were looking at her in stunned silence, "Wow" RF heard close to her ear "your a good liar"

The black witch took RF aside and talked to her, where they struck a deal...:eek:

With that the black witch, summoned the others. One minete Elidil was talking happily the next she was sitting in a completely differnt part of the forest.

RF smiled, this was a good deal.:) Preety soon she would be in Narnia, and she would make it, despite that dumb gkon!!
Of course there was sooome trechery involved...

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the Wizard of Many Colors, Ben and Dernhelm were all standing in a circle, surrounded by the Blue Witch's blue minions. They were happy taunting the group, but they did not dare approach the White Wizard, in whose face they could clearly discern something far beyond their own comprehension. Unfortunately for them, they had been too afraid to touch the Wizard's large black staff. He raised it in the air.

"No one can resist the voice of Saruman!" a bluish light emitted from the gem atop the staff, and suddenly all of the witches stopped what they were doing and gazed at him. "Take us to this black witch," said the wizard to the blue witch. "At once!" she kicked a witch who was sitting on the ground, and they all stood and began to lead the group to where the black witch had her camp, though it seemed to be a little different, because they didn't find any of their friends there (except for one oversized mouse, whom they immediately recognized).

"Well, well, well," said Dernhelm, crossing her arms. "What's all this?"

"Where is everyone else, RF?" asked an impatient Ben.

"Oh, ha ha, um, well, yeah! I don't quite know. I was, uh, out like a light for a few moments there!" The Wizard didn't buy it for a moment, but he turned his cold glance upon the black witch, who gave him a nasty sneer. This didn't settle very well; the black witch didn't know that the blue witch and her army were under the control of Saruman, and he had commanded her army to hide in the forest and sneak up on the black witch's minions quietly. Soon there was pandemonium!

The next thing the black witch remembered was herself flying through the air high above the forest canopy and heading straight for the earth...

Ben grabbed RF and they all ran off in the distance, their tracks covered by the dense forest.

When they finally stopped and RF was dropped, they all began asking her questions at once.
"It wasn't supposed to work this waaaaaay!!!"
"What do you mean?" asked Sauruman, forcing everyone else to shut up.
"We-well I figgured on a plan to get us all out of there, first I make the Black witch think I have betrayed my friends, then I betray her when all us are together." RF said crying silently. "But I've never dealt with Witches before, just dumb Knights, Clones, Wizards that are fathers to wanna-be-fairys, wanna-be-fairys, and Doctors that have long annoying explanations that dont make sense, and half elves that make peoples hair fall out. She was trickyer then the Green Witch and my Johny Horton CD didn't work on her...." with this RF bowed her head, and added "If you want you can just leave me here, since I messed everything up!"

"Well don't worry," said Elindil "I think we can sort something out. First we have to find the others..."
But she was cut off by a terrible scream
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was GKoN, everyone could tell that!!!
"No!" He was screaming, "I won't I won't I won't!!! I can't go underground I need the stars and the sun and the rain and and other stuff!!! I'm not going!!!"

Despite herself RF laughed. "My gosh!! O-o-o!" her sides hurt so bad by the time she was done, "Lets go rescue that incompetent knight" said Dernhelm
"I thought Knights and Rangers and whatever else he is, are the ones who are supposed to rescue us! Not the other way around!" said Elidil

Unleavened was tied to a tree. There she sat fuming as she worked on the ropes about her. Unfortuately a spell had been cast on the ropes so she made little progress. "I had a normal life! Then I had to get hit in the head just once, and now I can't control when I go crazy. Then that stupid wizzard has to drag up the stupid past. Uggh! I can't believe I'm related to him. AND to make things worse, he still thinks I'm a kid! I can handle the dumb pipe. GAAAAH!" With that the ropeds came loose and Unleavened was set free along w/ all the others tied to the trees. Turns out GAAAH was the magic word all along not 'please' or 'NOW' or anything else parents try. "Well, I guess the adventure is fun...Right then! Lets be off!" She took off at a full out sprint but as she reached the edge of the clearing it was as if she ran into wall, but there was no wall. "Ow...where am I? She looked at her sherlock holms outfit. "I must be his daughter..." She remembered someting about parentage in her near past and it wasn't nearly that noble "No, that's not it. *gasp* I'm his niece!"

"LOOK!!!Er...A MOOSE!!!" Shouted the knight, as the Green Lady's goons were dragging him into a tunnel, tied to a purple chair. "BAH!!!You don't expect me to fall for..." "CLANG!!!" The Green Lady went reeling as someone beaned her upside the head w/ a frying pan! The goons carrying the knight turned round...and dropped him as they rushed the unknown assailant! "OOMP!!" Said the knight, who'd been dropped on his back...still tied to the chair. He began to scootch and struggle and wiggle, but alas, the chair was a bit bulky. "EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!" screamed the uglies, who ran off in terror...as...A very large moose chased them, a frying pan in his hoof! "I TOLD YOU!!!" Shouted the knight, struggling more. "GET BACK HERE AND HAUL THIS...This..." The Green Lady rubbed her head and looked @ the knight... "HONEY BUNNY ARE YOU OK???WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING TIED UP IN THAT NASTY PURPLE CHAIR?" she asked, untying him. The knight was stunned at being called 'honey bunny' by the Green Lady, who'd probably had used him as her puppet bodyguard. "Maybe" He said, getting up. "AAAWWWWWWWWW, did you get a booboo?" She asked. "My sword, please." He asked, then realized he'd dropped it back at the landing site. "Nevermind...NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!" He shouted as the Green Lady pulled out his bottle of Habanero hot sauce. "Do you honestly eat this??" She asked, giving him a very odd look. He took it back and put it back in his pocket, looking a little wierded out. "That's not important...what I-" "I have a chocolate fountain waiting underground" She said, motioning to the tunnel.
The knight's eyes widened and he took off like a shot Southward, into a patch of trees. "COME BACK HERE HONEY BUNNY!!!!" Apparently the hit to the head w/ the frying pan had caused her to think he was her long lost boyfriend from college. The knight rushed deep into the forest, and smacked right into...A BUNCH OF RANGERS! :D...

The rangers of course were accompined by GKON's friends. "So glad to see you!" Gkon said enthusiastically.
"Well you wont be when we tell you what we went through to rescue you, do you know how hard it is to train a moose to use a frying pan in 2 minetes?" asked Dernhelm.
"And we" said one of the Rangers, the leader probably, "Are here to tell you" at this point he pulled out a piece of paper "that by the order of the Rangers of the 7 worlds and beyond to infinty and beyond are now kicking you off the payroll and the employment of the Rangers" he grabbed GKONS ranger badge and ripped it off of his cloak, then he said "please turn in your junior badge and your hot sauce." Gkon of course didn't want to, but you cant deny the Ranger Board, "Can I please see the signuture on that?" asked GKON "Here" said the Head Ranger guy (whos name tag said 'Hello I am the Head Ranger Guy, how my I help you?' on it)GKON looked at and his face fell, he turned in all his bottles of hot sauce not leaving one, or he could be sentenced to death!:eek: Then the Rangers left, "We tried" said RF with a shrug, though she was snickering quietly, Now RF hadn't meant for GKON to be kicked off the employment of Rangers or anything like that, but when they had asked the rangers for help, the rangers had pulled out a file titled 'GONDOR KNIGHT OF NARNIA' from a drawer that said 'MISTAKES' and they had said 'This is his last mistake as a ranger, he is now off'. The file had been impressively large, what GKON lacked in brains and charm he certainly made up for in how large his mistakes file was......"Lets go find Unleavend" Elidil said, trying to get GKON's mind off his loss.

Back