Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Meanwhile back on the ground, Unleavened was feeling rather energetic. The cordial worked wonders on her. Once again, she found herself wandering in the woods on her own, whistling a happy ditty as she went. However she stopped short as she entered a clearing, for just ahead she saw a ship the duffers had taken to get to Narnia. It had obviously been crash landed. Normally she would have avoided such a contraption, not being a technology buff. But, since she'd seen her buddy Ben drive one before she ventured into the ship. Soon she was whirling through space and quite enjoying herself when...

She heard a loud "SCRUunnnNNNCH!!" And the ship stopped moving...Unleavened had been captured...BY EMPEROR PALPATINE'S SHIP!! He had brought a fleet to take back his ships and capture the duffers...they were all elaborately decorated w/ Christmas lights...that seemed to be crazy glued on... The knight had been busy! What ever became of Gryphon??She was floating along in her life pod when she felt something move...it wasn't her! She jumped up and nearly hit her head and turned round...to see THE GERMAN SHEPHERD!! :eek: He had climbed in the pod w/ her before she launched.....she gave him a pat on the head...then noticed something odd...he had a collar on. On the front of that collar was... MISTLETOE!!! :eek: Gryphon let out a gasp as the dog jumped up and began licking her!!! The knight got his recompense after all.... :D

Just then Jewel and Mr. Fideal came walking from the back of the knight's ship, oblivios(sp?) to everything that had been happening. "Mr. Fideal, I don't care what key penny whistle you play, stop asking!!" Said Jewel, then she looked at the knight, "What has all the noise been about?"

"Hello there!" called the knight as he turned to see the two approach. "Oh, i've just found a new super weapon and stunned Jadis w/ it twice...had my ship stolen, and now The Wizard and his friend are here." He said as both the Wizard and Count ignited their lightsabers....and found to their surprise...they were not red.... They resembled a candy cane....red and white stripes running along the length of the blades... The knight ignited his own lightsaber and it did the same... The count gave a stare @ the knight. "What have you DONE ?" He asked.... "Simple, I just replaced the lightsaber crystals w/ candy canes...." They noticed something else now.... When they had ignited their sabers, "Sleigh Ride" By Amy Grant had started playing.... :D

Hours later, Unleavened sat in Palpatine's ship, chained to the center of the floor, with a lollie pop stuck in her mouth. You see, her third attempt at escape had been to talk Palpatine to annoyance so she would be let go. Unfortunately she only succeeded in getting a sharp blow to the head and waking up with a lollie pop stopping up her mouth. Of course, the blow to the head is no way to solve problems with a duffer prone to amnisia (sp?). Again, Unleavened found she had no idea who or where she was. Luckly for all she'd not had the chance to jump to any strange conclsions just yet. She was to busy enjoying her sucker. Strawberry. Yum.

The three (Knight, Count, Wizard) were about to go @ it again...when something really odd happened...the knight shut his lightsaber off and his eyes went wide...he began to change colors again....he fell to his knees! the Count was about to take advantage of this when the knight turned green and stayed that way...then.....HE TURNED INTO A HUGE GREEN POLAR BEAR!!! :eek: He must have forgotten to eat a candy cane before he used his mistletoe the second time.... Everyone stared wide-eyed at him....he rose slowly to all fours and began to look round... the Wizard was about to lob a fireball when the knight-bear let out a huge roar!!!! Wormtongue screamed like a little girl and jumped in Curumo's arms!! Curumo was thrown off balance by both the roar and Wormtongue and tottered into The Count, who was petrified as well....They all fell over as Jewel and Mr. Fideal watched...the knight gave another roar and bolted out of the shuttle bay just as the ship was buffeted!! :eek: Palpatine had caught up w/ him....The knight-bear stuffed himself into an airlock and floated gently over to palpatine's ship, dodging laser fire...He managed to get inside and scare many stormtroopers off! He smelled something! he sniffed round and round....it was... A STRAWBERRY LOLIPOP!! :eek: the knight-bear hunted the ship for this smell as.....

Last edited:
Jewel and Mr. Fideal, a little shocked at what just happened, chased the knight-bear. When they caught up with him, they could see that he was sniffing the air. He ran down a hallway, once again the two followed him. Jewel pulled out the White Witch's wand, which she still carried, just in case she would need it, then...............

They heard muffled screams....Stormtroopers came running down the hall towards Jewel and Mr.Fideal, arms in the air, running for their lives. Then they heard a familiar voice...it was...UNLEAVENED!!! :eek: The knight-bear was after her strawberry lolipop....

But just as the Knight-bear was nearing the strawberry lolipop a creature, one that apeared to be half-man half-lizard, snatched the lolipop from unleavened's hands, all knew to whom this strange creature belonged. Then the lights grew dim and a shadow entered the room...

The knight-bear grew irritated at having Unleavened's lolipop snatched from him as Lord Eirek entered the room :eek: . The knight growled and let out a loud roar! The lizard man stood stunned....if he'd had hair it would have been blown back like it was gelled horizontally :eek: . Unleavened noticed her lolipop was gone and started to say something when the knight stepped on her chains and they broke! :eek: She sat up and rubbed her hands gleefully as she dashed off... the knight got closer and closer to the lizard man and Lord Eirek when.... :D

Unleavened marvled at how all these strange people had gotten onto Palpatine's ship. Suddenly she realized what the bear was after. W/ a yelp she spit the lollie pop across the room at the evil Palpatine. Wow, she thought, I'm a pretty dern good spitter. I must be a cherry pit spitting champ! How'd I end up in chains?

Hey peeps, feel free to write some of my character. I may not be back for a while. Then again I may be back soon.

The knight charged @ Lord Eirek, who moved out of the way and watched the knight run over Palpatine!! :eek: Palpatine shot bolts of lightning at the knight...he missed :eek: apparently green polarbear fur is a lightning repellant :p ....and hit...LORD EIREK :eek: ....

The Wizard laughed. "This is the most bizarre battle I've ever encountered in my long life." Suddenly his laugh was cut short when the great vessel began to plummet down, entering into the Arda atmosphere...apparently some of Palpatine's generals had been blasting away at the ship, and now it no longer maintained its normal gravity and was heading straight for...

ISENGARD!!! :eek: Good thing Orthanc is indestructable... down and down the ship plummeted (by the way this is taking place on Palpatine's ship :p ), Lord Eirek stood up...hair standing on end and white smoke rising from him...
Everyone noticed the ship slanted about 45 degrees and slid downwards....piling up against a wall! 1st the duffers, then some stormtroopers, Lord Eirek and Palpatine...Wormtongue...then the Count and Wizard, who had been holding on for dear life...then the knight, who, having polarbear claws, managed to hang on for a moment longer-then came sliding into everyone!! :eek: Many muffled "OOF!" 's and "MY HIP!!" 's and "I'M ALERGIC TO POLARBEAR!"'s was heard...mainly from the duffers and stormtroopers..... :D

"You cad!" cried the Wizard. He tried to shrink the green polar-bear, but to no avail. He was squashed. "Good thing we are arriving back to my abode. I will conjure up such vile punishments for all of you!! You duffers!" he cried...

The ship got lower and lower...and headed INTO A NOSE DIVE!!!The sound of a plummeting Super Star Destroyer was heard (would Palpatine use a Star Destroyer when he could use a Super Star Destroyer???)....Fortunately it was rather quiet that day and noone really noticed the plummeting ship...otherwise they would have freaked out!! :eek: The knight began to rumble again....and......EXPLODED!!! :eek: green fur went flying everywhere...and the knight was back to normal! :D The ship was still falling...but everyone was covered in Christmas decorations...AND CURUMO WAS DYED GREEN AND RED!! :eek: So were many stormtroopers...

Right before the ship hit the ground, Unleavened pushed the red parachute button, and everyone in the ship floated safely down to Middle-Earth. "I see we've made it back to Middle-earth," Jewel said as she picked green fur out of her mouth, "What do we do now?".....then.......

The ship didn't explode....a loud "SCREEEEEEECHHHHHH!!" was heard, and everyone looked...to see the Super Star Destroyer stopped atop Orthanc, the tip of it's bow barely touching the top of the tower....."Oh my..." Said the knight...who had to restrain himself from laughing at the site of a green and red Curumo (including his beard) floating by a parachute down to the ground, looking quite grumpy, his arms crossed and brow knit together... with a Super Star Destroyer balancing precariously above the tower of Orthanc in the background, Wormtongue snivelling a few feat above him.... :D

Back