Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Gondor Knight of Narnia said:
(Dale is a town @ the foot of Erebor, the Lonely Mountain. The dwarves live in the Mountain, men in the town. Oh n' Rf n' Deepnarnianess are plotting to set me up w/ Jill... :p) Curumo handed ToJ the biggest candycane she'd ever seen as she said "COME!We must watch the dwarves incarcerate-I mean, 'find' your daddy..." He chuckled n' disembarked for Dale :D

HEY I DON't WANT JILL AS MY MOMMY!!
no no no!! ( i will run away if that happens and come back at age sixteen
with tatoos and piercing and a scary looking boyfriend!)

sTOry:

hee thanks grandpapa.... i like candy cane (starts chewing candy cane like friends puppy chews big treat)

Unleavened was back around to singing on her list of things to do. Regretably she wasn't horrible at it or some one might have noticed. She sang some ballad about missing her sword which had been confiscated. Suddenly she noticed they had landed. Then realizing it would make no difference in the fact that she was in prison, she continued singing.

It was then UTF got very irritated @ the lyrics "A crazed Jedi hijacked a ship" n' decided to let her out. The knight gave the Dwarves a merry chase 'round Dale, n' headed back to the ship. It was there he found Curumo trying to persuade the dwarves it was really UTF's fault,and they should let Dernhelm go before something "unfortunate" befall them. "Okay wizard, you win...But if that's a threat you're gonna be in some Biiiiig trouble!" Warned Gloin. It was then the knight came up, and Rf n' Unleavened n' UTF came out. "AHA!CONSPIRING AGAINST ME AGAIN HUH?" The knight's eye twitched more than ever. "You even got MY DAUGHTER IN ON IT!!!Bribing her w/ candy canes huh 'ol pointy beard?" He said to Curumo, n' the name stuck like glue...@ least w/ ToJ. "Grand pappi pointy-beard!" She said over n' over n' over again, till the knight pulled out his bow n' eggnog arrows. He fired a volley n' plugged Curumo, UTF, Rf,Deepnarnianess(Who had joined ToJ in chanting "Grand pappy point-beard!"), Dernhelm and Unleavened. They all rumbled and turned into this: UTF turned into a cranky o'l man, Deepnarnianess turned into a toddler, Rf back into a mouse, Dernhelm turned into a pink gazelle, Unleavened into a turtle, and Curumo into a dwarf!! :eek: Couldn't tell by lookin' @ his beard but he was a wee bit shorter now. The knight laughed madly n' ran back towards Dale as the Dwarves stared a moment n' burst out laughing as well... :D

toj looked around...
she couldn't see her parents.. and she was surrounded by a couple of ppl who looked familiar but strange..
and then there was one who looked really strange!
a pirate.
Gkon had disappeared... but his tracks were still there..

hmm about to start following GKon!

Unleavened was incensed. "I was never in on this! I've been misjudged! In case you didn't notice I've been in a cell for the last many pages! My wings look ridiculous attached to a shell!" But she ranted in vain (sp?), for GKON was nowhere to be found. Ever so slowly, and as fast as she could she made her way across the ship where her wand had ended up in the chaos. Suddenly she stopped with a gasp. She craned her neck as if to see something. "No! Their gone! The pearls are gone! The mushrooms will kill me!"

esmerelda was confused. "whats going on?" she asked, smiling slightly, magic twitching at her fingers.....(watch out!neighed Peggy, but the others didnt understand the horse.)"BALM!!" a ball of fire escaped from Es's fingers but it left no mark, on those whom touched it and they felt no pain.:D

"Ahhhh!" yelled Dernhelm. "Pink? PINK? I hate pink. Why can't I be a decent colour?!"

RF looked at her. "I wouldn't worry about it. At least you're a reasonable size."

Dernhelm said:
"Ahhhh!" yelled Dernhelm. "Pink? PINK? I hate pink. Why can't I be a decent colour?!"

RF looked at her. "I wouldn't worry about it. At least you're a reasonable size."

toj returned to rf and dernhelm.. sucking her thumb.
dernhelm was still freaking out!
BUT I'M PINK FOR GOODNESS SAKE RF!
and mommy kept on replying... atleast your not a MOUSE...
finally toj spoke up

i like the color pink... i think u look sweet. :D

(HEY! I like being a mouse!)
RF had just said "at least you're not a mouse" to make Dernhelm feel better. She was acctually quite glad. Mice were ever so much more sensible than people. And whoever heard of a Knight married to a Mouse? GKON would HAVE to divorce her (or hopefully anull their marriage) now! And there would be NO MORE SMOOCHING! (which, thankfully, had not happend in a few pages) RF laughed and danced around gleefully, thanking her lucky stars...Then she set her nose to the ground and disappeared from view...she was gone for a few hours.

The Wizard had remained as a dwarf for the span of about five seconds, for he waved his staff and returned to his beautiful old self. He turned and gave Gkon this look:

s395vn.jpg

"Now it is time to make you feel the pain that you have made all of us feel!" The Wizard plugged Gkon with an eggnog arrow, and instantly there was a grasshopper hopping around on the ground. Ben grabbed it and put it in a mug that one of the dwarves' readily offered. "That takes care of that. We seek lodging and provisions, if we may so have them. Shall you not lead us to King Dáin?"

"Come!" said a burly dwarf named Gimli, and they all went into Erebor. ;)

The Wizard turned and looked. "Since when were Marshwiggles in Middle-earth? Well, welcome all the same...and you are?" *looks questioningly at the newcomer*

RF meanwhile had found a hole in the ground that housed a family of mice. She had curled up in there with them and was having tea. She discovered they were Reepicheeps cousins 60 billion times removed and their great-great-great-grandfather (Rhipicheep, Reepicheep's younger brother) had settled there first, but something about the atosphere was different so they hadn't grown as tall. RF, in fact, was not very tall either, instead of being 2 feet she was half a foot tall.

*Bows to her* Welcome to the Dramatic Entrance, Lucy the Marshwiggle! We are presently at Erebor of the Lonely Mountain in Middle-earth, the ancient mountain-home of the Dwarves. You're in for a treat! :D

*Begins to wonder what happened to Gkon's wife* :eek:

Back