Narnia Movie Trivia

It was her fitrst time on the set and her first time seeing him as Tumnus.

WilliamMoseleyismine said:
It was her fitrst time on the set and her first time seeing him as Tumnus.

Yes, so that her look of surprise was actually not acting but genuine. I loved that scene, especially when she screamed.

Q: True or false. They used real wolves in the filming of Narnia.

LifeMaiden said:
Yes, so that her look of surprise was actually not acting but genuine. I loved that scene, especially when she screamed.

Q: True or false. They used real wolves in the filming of Narnia.

True, in scenes where it was required the wolves run. The fluid motion of the running wolves is unmistakable for live wolves.

Q: What scenes(s) were shot in a soundstage that was partly underground?

The scene of Lucy wandering around Narnia before she meets Mr. Tumnus, and it was actually an equestrian center that 15 meters were dug out to make enough room for the trees.

one TLTWATW. BTW, thats a book question, which should teqniclly go in the narnia triva quiz in the CON section ;)

finish this quote
Susan : Hes a bever!! he should'ent.......

Narborg said:
one TLTWATW. BTW, thats a book question, which should teqniclly go in the narnia triva quiz in the CON section ;)

finish this quote
Susan : Hes a bever!! he should'ent.......
...say anything! :)D)
Who in the cast has been a champion sprinter?

LifeMaiden said:
Isn't there just that one...where they're climbing up what looks like an icy mountainside?

Wrong.

Jadis has three polar bears on the poster, two in the movie.

In the left hand corner, where Peter, Susan and Edmund are, they used William's body for Edmund.

Jadis is also wearing the wrong dress. She is not in her chain mail war attire.

*Daughter Of Eve_92* said:
...say anything! :)D)
Who in the cast has been a champion sprinter?

Actually, it's "He's a Beaver! He shouldn't be saying anything!"

they don't fight on a side....they fight for themselves..right? Or maybe I'm going crazy...lol.

And William Moseleyismine......uhh..yeah. Your a true Willianite..you spelled Willianite wrong...I's WilliANite..not WilliAMNite...*cough* And I'm a true Willianite too!!!!:mad:

okay then..I like the quote idea..so..please finish this quote.
Peter-"If he tells us t ohurry up one more time, I'm going to...

Back