Mod Talk

Which is mainly invisible but heartily loved by all?

• inkspot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MissReepicheep

• GondorGirl

• Derny

• ES

• Inkling

• PotW

• Glenburne

• FernshireHobbit

• BarbarianKing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Order of the Can

Knights of the Order of the Can:

black cloak
waterhogboy
Holyboy666
Evening Star
lieke
Dead Rain
Lady of Lorien
Miss Freckles
Olórin the Wise

Members of the Brotherhood of the Can:

onlymystory
Twilightdryadhobbit
Deplorable Word
glamel
unleavened
*IOWW the Isac*
slpnarniaqueen
~Lava~
the_mysterious_stranger
Sir Benjamin the Lion
Tarkheena_Finduilas22
borntofly
Lossëndil
Lady Callandra
Glenburne

Members of the Can Clan:

Elf Of The Gray Havens
Joob
Señor Puntos
noticeablyNARNIAN
office
Shadow Hawk
Elphaba
Georgie the Valient
The_Lost_Pevensie
Elvess Saralina
eggnog
reepicheep_kid
TheHermit
Keyblade Master
PeterHighKingofNarniaetc.
Inkling
Eärendil the Mariner
Llama-Llama-Duck
TheWarriorSatyr

Last edited:
Please ignore the above post. :p I thought this would be a *safe* place for it. :D

I have always wondered...what does being a Knight of the Order of the Can entail? Do I have to do anything special? (ie, do I have to start doing work again?)

*pokes head round door*
Oh, i haven't been in here for a while...how excitiing!
By 'can' do you mean the containers of beans, spaghetti and tuna etc?aka tin..or are we talking something sillier? *secretly hopes so*
Which ever it is HB i think for you it should mean making an enormous amount of noise and hitting a saucepan with a stick.

holyboy666 said:
I have always wondered...what does being a Knight of the Order of the Can entail? Do I have to do anything special? (ie, do I have to start doing work again?)
Well, that would be ideal. However, it's not always possable; and with your past work, I doubt anyone will care to debate about whether or not you were a Duffer. And your occasional current posts are enough to give anyone who tries to say you are no longer a duffer, a headache. :p

"Once a Knight or Duffer in the Land of Duffers, always a Knight or Duffer." Whether you're still doing the job or not. :D

Rosy... *is at a loss for words*

No. Can you imagine a King of the Order of the Tunafish Can?????? :eek:

We are speaking of THE Can. The Can of Can's! The Shiny Trash Can!!! Bow before its shinyness! :D

Here is what little bit of intelligence I've been able to gather.

If you are enough of a slacker on the job, you qualify to 'get canned', which is somewhat like the British Order of the Bag in which case one 'gets sacked'.

There are ten ranks of can. To become the Ten Can is most desirable.

ES

rosymole said:
*pokes head round door*
Oh, i haven't been in here for a while...how excitiing!
By 'can' do you mean the containers of beans, spaghetti and tuna etc?aka tin..or are we talking something sillier? *secretly hopes so*
Which ever it is HB i think for you it should mean making an enormous amount of noise and hitting a saucepan with a stick.

Yes Rosy, remember they're those crazy people on the wrong side of the pond who refer to as 'cans' what we call bins. :rolleyes:

I'm still mortally offended, Derny, that you are still refusing to acknowledge me as a Knight of the Order. HB will back me up - I was one of the instigators!! I have been in the asylum for the glory of the can - how can you refuse me!?!?!

Waterhogboy, I hereby dub you as benighted in the Order of the Can't. :D

EveningStar said:
Waterhogboy, I hereby dub you as benighted in the Order of the Can't. :D
LOL!!!
Jonny is locked out of the Order of the Can -- I don't ever remember your being in the asylum with the can, anyway, WHB.
**tweaks Jonny's nose for that "citizenship" crack**

I said everyone has to ask, and I'm not backing down. (!)

(Yes, he was in the asylum; how 'can' you doubt it??? :D He's obviously not in his right mind.)

*grin*

Is this Archum Asylum? Please let it be. I'd love to break out of it and well, I can't say what I would do as I am the Joker and the things I would do would be too graphic for this site, lol. But yes, I shall rule the Asylum, if it be the the first thing I do.

tg

Confusion happens a lot around tg.

WHB I think you need to start groveling to get into the order of the can. This is a very special honor and THE CAN deserves lots of begging.

Groveling...Hm. Yes, I should make that a new requirement. :p

But that would probably be to humiliating for WHB...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back