Ask a Telmarine!

How wonderful are Telmarines?

• Total voters
In the part of Narnia known as Lantern Waste, there is an actual lamp post, with an actual working lamp.
Have you seen it at all?
How do Telmarines explain this phenomenon?

Yes.
It's really weird. Our best scientists are working on it. Unfortunately, we have no scientists. So we've asked a baker to figure it out. He hasn't figured it out yet, but he makes some great pastries!

Why are they generally assassinated? And is there a handbook to teach Telmarines to assassinate their leaders in an approved fashion?

Why are they generally assassinated? And is there a handbook to teach Telmarines to assassinate their leaders in an approved fashion?

I can't reveal that information. It's classified.

The best way to kill someone important is to stab him in the back with an arrow while making it look like enemy combatants shot him. However, the Assassination and Jello-making Handbook (budget cuts have forced some odd combinations of handbook topics) recommends poisoning your political enemy

My local radio shack is closing...does this have anything to do with Miraz's reaction to the handbooks? Can I order them on Amazon? Do you have a full listing of all Glozelle's handbook titles?

Back