Who Has Seen This?

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
I am really interested in this. I really do love the hobbit and LOTR animated series. They are fun, even though they do not have the best animation, they do tell the story pretty well. So my question is, is this good? Whats the animation type, like who would i recognize as it being similar too. And were would i find this?

tg

I used to watch The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe all the time as a child. I loved it.
lww-anim.jpg

I'm not sure how similar the animation is though.

interesting, so i take it thats what it looked like, and if so, that looks nothing like LOTR animated movies do.

tg

That's new artwork.. it's similar, but not quite like that.

I think isaw one once, and they made tumnus fade when lucy was tired, and the fire wavered in and out with his image, so combined with his horns, it made everyone think he was a devil, that annoyed me. i dont remember anythingother than that of them!

Also check some old flea markets in your area if you have any. These seem to be a great "handy downer" if you know what i mean. <_<

I loved the animated version. I also saw a stage version of LWW a few years ago. It was awesome, they way the used props and everything.

I remember watching that when i was about 7 years old at church once haha. I think it was good... don't completely remember. But I do know that I was pretty pissed that they turned it off early! haha. But I would be interested in seeing it again.

I have this recorded on an old video from TV! I haven't watched it in ages. I didn't know you could buy it!
I saw it on stage New Year's Eve 2001-2002 at the Shakespeare Theatre in Strattford-Upon-Avon in England. It was terrific, I loved how they made Aslan fly with Lucy and Susan on his back.
That was a good New Year - we went to see The Two Towers for the first time on New Year's day!

Well, I just watched it. It was worth a laugh. :lol: What GREAT animation. (my sarcasm comes through again, sorry). :D

Oh, yeah it was GREAT! :lol: I laughed the whole time! I'll have to compliment Aslan's roar, however. They did a really good job on his roar. I think the best annimation during the movie was when the kids were grown up and they were chasing the stag.

Oh, so that's how Paul knew we had watched the movie... he just told me he "had heard we watched it," and wouldn't tell me how... <_<
I was sure you girls hadn't had the time to post on here yet... you spend way too much time here, you know that? :rolleyes:

hehe... I'm glad you enjoyed that movie. Did you see the Live-Action LWW trailer on the DVD, with the LOTR music? If not, check it out.

Thanks for the info, and Welcome. :D Hope you have a fun time here,
if you decide to stick around and stay posting. B)

Back