Favorite Scene/Least Favorite Scene ** SPOILERS**

Valeria Potter

who have alredy seen NArnia and Prince Caspain movie???

who have already seen it
which was your favorite part and what was teh one you dont like!!!!!

mine :
best: when Caspian and Peter make peace one to each other
worse: WHEN CASPIAN KISS SUSAN :(:(

There were MANY things they did ALL WRONG. One was to have Caspian think of the idea of a duel with Miraz instead of Peter thinking of it as he did in the book.

But one thing I liked was the way they introduced Reepicheep and his Talking Mouse followers--as an unseen presence in the tall weeds, cutting the feet of Telmarine soldiers out from under them.

i liked it when they stormed the castle in the begining, but i hated it when the gate droped and all of the other narnians were trapped.:(

i also appreciated the fact that the girl that played susan was able to look beautiful with out wearing revealing clothes.

Last edited:
I saw it.

I don't know if I have a favorite part... I really liked when the Pevensies and Caspian met for the first time... that was pretty cool.

My least favorite part... hmm... I would have to say it was the part right before Jadis showed up, with the hag and the wolf thing. I was kinda freaked out.

fave parts

Favorite parts: When Edmund was fighting the dwarf, when Edmund went to tell Miraz about the Combat, When Edmund fell back and the griffin picked him up and he started flying. My other favourite part is when Lucy saw Aslan, When Peter and Caspian started fussing and they started fighting, when Aslan woke up the trees, when the water monster defeated the Telmarines, and when Susan, Peter, Edmund, Lucy, and Prince Caspian started riding their horse (around the end),

Least favorite part: All the parts with the telmarines! They ruined the movie for me lol

saw it.

Most Fave:

Lucy's dream. I love the special effects there with the tree spirits and seeing Aslan again.

Lucy and Peter sitting at the Stone Table after the raid.

I also enjoyed the chase scene at the beginning of the film.

Reepicheep and Caspian's first encounter. That was great!

The beginning of the big battle when Peter and Caspian are counting.

Least Fave:

I'm not sure if I like the "Geeky Guy." He kind of bothered me.

I'm not gonna talk about the kissing scene.

Fave Scenes

I am not sure which was my fave scene, I can tell you that I love both the Aslan meeting Lucy (not in the dream) and the scene with the cat during the Night Raid.

I really loved the end scene, even though I was devastated about Peter and Susan having to leave Narnia. I liked the song at the end, lol. :p I also really liked when the Pevensies were wandering around the ruins of Cair Paravel.

Peter and Miraz single combat was great.

I also liked Edmund's scenes when he delivered the message to Miraz. He looked so grown up and mature. His lines were really cool, and the way Skandar delivered them was very skillfull. It reminded me of when the books say that the kids who travel from our world to Narnia begin to look older, more mature, and less like kids. "It is one of the effects that the Narnian air has on people from our world."
And I am not a very big fan of Skandar, but I have to give the boy due credit.

Peter and Miraz single combat was great.

I also liked Edmund's scenes when he delivered the message to Miraz. He looked so grown up and mature. His lines were really cool, and the way Skandar delivered them was very skillfull. It reminded me of when the books say that the kids who travel from our world to Narnia begin to look older, more mature, and less like kids. "It is one of the effects that the Narnian air has on people from our world."
And I am not a very big fan of Skandar, but I have to give the boy due credit.
I agree, I loved that scene!! It was really entertaining, actually =p

There is also another thread like this in the Prince Caspian (Movie) section. I think this section was for the books. That thread is called "fav scene" or something. So probably this thread will be merged.

I mentioned this in my review, but I want to repeat it here.

I loved it when Lucy stood at the other end of the bridge as the Telmarines were about to cross. They all just stopped dead in their tracks and were even more shocked, surprised, and confused when she pulled out her dagger, as if to dare them to cross her. Nobody moved, not the Telmarines, not the Narnians, or even her siblings. One young girl having the gumption to take on the entire enemy army is not something seen every day. But she is Lucy the Valiant.

When Aslan then joins her by her side, the Telmarines are still unsure. A lion and girl (Lioness ;) ) against an army? They move forward, but then Aslan roars, dooming all Telmarines on the bridge.

My girl kicked butt with the help of her gift that was not even mentioned in the book.

MrBob

I mentioned this in my review, but I want to repeat it here.

I loved it when Lucy stood at the other end of the bridge as the Telmarines were about to cross. They all just stopped dead in their tracks and were even more shocked, surprised, and confused when she pulled out her dagger, as if to dare them to cross her. Nobody moved, not the Telmarines, not the Narnians, or even her siblings. One young girl having the gumption to take on the entire enemy army is not something seen every day. But she is Lucy the Valiant.

When Aslan then joins her by her side, the Telmarines are still unsure. A lion and girl (Lioness ;) ) against an army? They move forward, but then Aslan roars, dooming all Telmarines on the bridge.

My girl kicked butt with the help of her gift that was not even mentioned in the book.

MrBob

yeah! I thought that part was amazing too! I found it cute when Lucy took out the dagger. Everyone in the theater I was at had a little chuckle about it. The whole movie was very well done. The only thing I didn't like, well I can't say I didn't like it. I mean it's an in between thing, but the whole Susan and Caspian kissing thing was kind of odd I felt. but i still loved the movie and i MUST see it again!

best; fight scenes, lucy and aslan, anything involving reepicheep or edmund, peter and caspian finally getting along
worst; the really cheesy lines between susan and caspian (the romance might've been OK if it wasn't for that), aslans part being cut.

I ADORED the ENTIRE movie, but my favorite scenes were:

The duel (all-time favorite). If I tried to express my feelings about this scene... it wouldn't work. The Peter and Edmund bits... the dangerous fighting... the way Peter and Miraz grimaced after the first round ended... I just loved every moment of it.

The... non-depressing... parts of the night raid, like the gryphons dropping off everyone and the flashlight signals. Not all battles are loud, roaring, stomping, sweeping epics. This one was sly, and sneaky, and cunning, but deadly. The end of it, though, broke my heart. Glenstorm and his son... Peter's guilt and indecision as he hesitates by the bridge... it was (very hard to describe this) fantastically heartbreaking. Sad in a good way? I have no idea.

The part where Edmund delivers the challenge. Amazing acting and very hilarious.

There were more scenes I loved, but I'm in shock. It was such a good movie and it's very hard to express my adoration for it.

Seen the film three times now. Here's my list:

1. Lucy at the bridge with the dagger, and later joined by Aslan. (BTW, yes, that dagger is one of Father Christmas's gifts for her.)
2. Edmund 'killing' the White Witch....from behind.
3. The single combat scene.
4. The gryphon work in the castle raid, especially the first where Edmund gets dropped
off.
5. The trees attacking the Telmarine army.

Worst scenes:
1. When a good deal of the Narnian army is hopelessly massacred after the castle raid
fails. I am almost breaking down and crying during that scene now.
2. Also during the castle raid, when Caspian confronts Miraz.
3. Aslan not even being seen for an instant the first time Lucy see Him.

I have a great many favorite scenes:

1. When they first enter Narnia again ("I'm not holding your hand!")
2. When Edmund beats Trumpkin at sparring.
3. Edmund killing the White Witch.
4. The single combat challenge. (AH-mazing acting!)
5. The duel.
6. And the end, when Aslan calls upon the River God and he drowns out most of the Telemarines.
7. Oh, and when the dorky guy shows up again and again. Hehe.

Back