The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Professor's Writing Club

Notices

The Professor's Writing Club Poetry, Fan Fiction, etc

Old 12-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of light

Long ago, while I was a submarine sailor, I began writing a near-future sci-novel; in fact, its action took place close to the time period of "Possible Future." Titled "Upon the Narrow Pacific," it was to depict how naval warfare would be more "cramped" as all forms of travel and reconnaissance were made quicker by advancing technology.

Some hint of the military aspect got recycled into "Possible Future," as Bert Randall was called to naval service for the Pacific Federation. And if I manage to continue the Alipang saga, several _characters_ from the older project will be revived and placed in the Alipang universe. Among these will be another adventurous brother-sister team: Armenian fighters Vartan and Vartui Yenovkian.

Last edited by Copperfox; 12-31-2016 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:03 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of light

And before he passes away, Alipang will get to meet the founder of the farther-future tyranny that Grey Eagle will have to contend with.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:52 PM
Friend of Narnia

My friend Watson Prunier (French pronunciation of last name) is close to getting "Alipang One" ready for sale!