Eeeeegggggssss

what do people find so special about a stupid egg?

*rebels*

(btw, don't try to kill derny's :rolleyes: although they appear more often these days, they never cease to surprise / shock / amuse / kill / stomp into the ground / boil in hot cranberry jam / upset me)

:mad::mad::mad: stop that!!

where is lieke when you need her?
*hires big tall guys to drag derny off to the "how do i resist the impulse to kill threads" seminar*

*bans big tall guys that try to drag her off to the "how do i resist the impulse to kill threads" seminar*

where is lieke when you need her?
In her bed, trying to get some sleep! (which isn´t easy since it´s so hot out here) :p

Remember, if you kill threads, i will find you! Mhuahahahahahahaha!! (btw Derny, the one time you tried to kill the mod talk thread and were so happy i couldn´t post TK in there: TK!:D)

In her bed, trying to get some sleep! (which isn´t easy since it´s so hot out here) :p

Remember, if you kill threads, i will find you! Mhuahahahahahahaha!! (btw Derny, the one time you tried to kill the mod talk thread and were so happy i couldn´t post TK in there: TK!:D)

oh, i forgot, some people need sleep... (it IS hot... SOOOO hot!!!!)

oh, i forgot, some people need sleep... (it IS hot... SOOOO hot!!!!)
One year i was on the forum ´till really late almost every day, after that i got RSI, couldn´t get on at all, and it thought me a great deal. Now it´s sleeping time (or at least non-computer time) for me:rolleyes:

But it´s too hot, i had to work from 12:00 ´till 18:00 today, and it was soo not funny, and then tomorrow and wednesday i have to work from 9:00 ´till 18:00, that´s going to be even worse :eek: Great:rolleyes:

Ah well :D

It was quite hot today too (though not as hot as it was yesterday) and there were some wasps (evil flying insect whose life goal it is to sting you!) in the store, and i hate them (i have like wasp-phobia :rolleyes: ), and i locked one away when i shut down the shop, so tomorrow when i'm going to open it again, he'll probably be there waiting for me...

uhoh:eek::(

It was quite hot today too (though not as hot as it was yesterday) and there were some wasps (evil flying insect whose life goal it is to sting you!) in the store, and i hate them (i have like wasp-phobia :rolleyes: ), and i locked one away when i shut down the shop, so tomorrow when i'm going to open it again, he'll probably be there waiting for me...

lol I don't exactly love them eather. I knew this one guy that would try to get them on his hand and keep them there.
Probibally has gotten stung by now

did that with a spider in my railing bord i taped up the hole so he couldt get out in the night but now im too afraid to open it in case he dosent come out till the next night!!1

Back