Write a note to the person above you II

Dear Freckles,

You want her to go that distance on a full stomach?

Speaking of excessive.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dear Glenburne,

9,000 posts is the perfect time. And let's face it, creating a new thread isn't that big of a deal. In fact, I could do it. But I'm not going to. This is GG's learning experience. She will be so proud.

Sincerely,
Freckles

Dear Freckles,

What if GG is tired of learning? This is her final semester of college; it happens. Also, pride is a sin.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dear Glenburne,

College learning happens in GG's real (life); TDL stuff happens on TDL. I sincerely hope she doesn't confuse the two. So she's probably doing okay for learning here. I don't feel like people are overwhelmed with wisdom in Dufferland...

Sincerely,
Freckles

Dear Freckles,

Well, I have confused the two before. In undergrad there were times when I used items from my test review list in Duffer posts, so I would remember them on the exam. It usually worked.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dear Glenburne,

Are you sure you don't still do it? Because I have to google an awful lot when I read your posts. And I suppose this is only your silly side.

Or maybe you're just smart...

Wait, this isn't the 'Say Something Nice About the Person Above You' thread.

*whalesplats Glen*

Sincerely,
Freckles

Dear Freckles,

OW! I strongly object to that whale, it was larger than usual. Also it has left a massive crater in front of the Asylum.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dear Glenburne,

What in the world were you doing in front of the asylum??? Where is the nurse? Where is the doctor? Where are the wardens? Do you know you're much more vulnerable to abduction by DLR outside the asylum?

Sincerely,
Freckles

Dear Freckles,

If you recall, I've been on the run and can't stay more than a few nights in one place. It was stupid to go near the Asylum at all; the DLR know that I've spent a lot of time there. I suppose I was feeling sentimental. All the wailing coming from inside is soothing, and the Leprechaun Detective Club that some of the inmates are forming takes me back to my childhood.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dear Glen,

If you don't want me to take that big step on an empty stomach, YOU, my fellow mod, could create the new thread.

GG

Dear GG,

Even I could create the new thread. I couldn't close this one, but with a little common sense- And this is where my idea falls apart.

Please one of you do it. Take initiative. Create something new. Change the world!

Sincerely,
Freckles

Back