What was the last thing you watched?

here are the last things i watched :)

here are the last things i watched

Totaly 80's like this show :)

THe Waltons season 9 on DVD,

A.D. The Bible Continues on DVR,

^That finale was epic.

It was definitely something. I still can't quite wrap my head around it. Just when I thought I could sign off on the show because I was getting tired of the cliches, I'll be back for season 5, if only to see how the "Dark Savior" storyline pans out. I'm still miffed we haven't seen Ruby for an entire season or more, and that characters who have interesting storylines just get dropped for no reason and never revisited (Sydney Glass, anyone?).

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954), and Saved by the Bell, "Jessie's Song".

The Gods Must Be Crazy c.1960
If anything, 55 years later, it shows that our technoculture is getting crazier than ever!

Big Hero 6, finally.

And a lot of Once Upon a Time clips.

It was definitely something. I still can't quite wrap my head around it. Just when I thought I could sign off on the show because I was getting tired of the cliches, I'll be back for season 5, if only to see how the "Dark Savior" storyline pans out. I'm still miffed we haven't seen Ruby for an entire season or more, and that characters who have interesting storylines just get dropped for no reason and never revisited (Sydney Glass, anyone?).

I was to the point of quitting the show too. I can't believe they managed to suck me in again. And it is kind of irritating how they've gotten rid of a lot of interesting secondary characters- they made the show more magical in the first place.

I was to the point of quitting the show too. I can't believe they managed to suck me in again. And it is kind of irritating how they've gotten rid of a lot of interesting secondary characters- they made the show more magical in the first place.

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one besides my sister (we were both rolling our eyes over the Frozen storyline). I did love the actress they cast as Anna; spot. on.

I think I'd be more into the show if all the characters weren't related to one another in some way. I think that's the most grating part of the show now. It's ceased to be a twist...

Sherlock, some of seasons 2 and 3. I love Benedict Cumberbatch and martin Freeman in the show. They're both brilliant.

The Sisterhood of Night. I was pleasantly surprised- it was a very well-directed, touching film. And Georgie was great. It was a more mature role and she handled it very well.

Disney-Pixar's Inside Out yesterday.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Last 30 minutes of Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989). I only watched this again just to see if my initial opinion in 2008 was correct. It was. Some funny moments, but otherwise a very forgettable movie.

Back