• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alright then. firstly, thank you for the toothpaste. i love these cute little tubes. and i was out of toothpaste, so you saved me, lossendil. thank you so much. secondly, i was bluffing. there is nothing special about toothpaste * (except kid's toothpaste, which tastes revoltingly sweet sometimes). hah! got you.

*waits for everyone to laugh about her wonderful joke*

*silence*

*angry silence*

oh no, not again.

bop: hey! first you lie about the toothpaste, and now you steal my line again! *falls upon mf*
mf: *faints*
sg: hey, let's make her a toothpaste beard! gotta be fun for her waking up!

*actually, there is one special toothpaste. a. paul ingstuff invented it, named it after himself and is selling it in the london tube (jubilee line). it is a special toothpaste for bankers who have no time to brush their teeth in the morning and have to eat their breakfast, comb their hair (if they have any), read their newspaper and pluck their eyebrows on the tube.

MF! MF! MF! *realizes she's in the barrow downs*

well. if you expect me to help you out of every mess you manage to get yourself into, i shall have to tell you that, no, i am not going to help you this time. learn from your mistakes. *leaves in a huff* *gets doubts* *throws vial of milk over shoulder* here, have this vial. it saved the life of many a knight before. maybe you can use it.

no!! it was meant for confusing your enemies... nevermind... you'll just have to find another way. like *gives derny sword* you know how to use that.

alright. your lesson of life today is: swords are not like milk. not at all. not a bit. they don't even use the same letters. they're not made of the same stuff. they don't have the same aggregate or the same colour, or the same form. the only thing they have in common is that they are both nouns, but one has an adjective (milky) and the other does not (swordy?). one is for drinking (the milk) and one is not (the sword). one is allowed in public buildings (milk) and one is not (sword). with one you can cut cake (sword) and with the other you cannot (milk). one contains calcium (milk) and the other does not (sword). one is made by smiths (sword) and one is made by cows (milk).

i hope that cleared some things up.

Most sword swallowers do not fall off cliffs or bump into cacti or get squashed by whales. Thus, most of them are not duffers. However, we may get Derny to join their guild and try to get them on our side. Then we can join forces and overthrow the mods!
muahahahaha or something to that effect.

hm... something's not right...

i wouldn't call it killing when i posted it yesterday and you posted here today. clearly, my statement above was of considerable interest to you, enough so that you replied. your interest was that you were afraid i would cause the death of this thread, but that doesn't change the fact that i didn't. although i might now, if you refused to reply to this. and then it would be my fault... but... you made me reply to this... it's not my fault... help.

*refuses to reply*

No, cross that out, that was too predictable.

*Puts Waldo in a cup of coffee*

Hey, he floats!

Ahhh, he lasered me with his eyes!

*runs in room and hugs Berny* *sobs*

Back