• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
apparently i killed this one. or rather, all those duffers who didn't reply did. or... ah, confusing.

anyhow, dufferland shall rise again.

dufferland: *rises*
mf: *pushes lossendil off the edge* haha.

*sigh* Now the beard is fishing for a mind, either mine, its, or somebody else's, out from the edge of the cliff, with a fishpole made out of my left arm and fishing line made of my eyebrow hair and counterfeit dollar bills.

I do wish you people would stop trying to help. Not that I don't appreciate the intention, mind, but it only seems to make things worse.

Beard: A BITE! I GOT A BITE! *pulls up Sturdinae* Oh dear. you're not my mind.
Sturdinae: B-b-but I wanna be a mind... it's better than being an office chair, which is what I was before...
Beard: I suppose you'll have to do. *stuffs Sturdinae inside Olorin's head*
Sturdinae: Awk! Lemme out! *jumps around*

*sigh*

On second thought, any help would probably make things better, at this point. :rolleyes:

*helps*

Olórin: OWWWWWW!

Dernie: What?

Olórin: That HURTS

Dernie: Really? I didn't know beards had nerve endings . . .

Olórin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Dernie: Cutting off the root--or should I say roots--of the problem. :)

Olórin: :eek:

Dernie: :D

black cloak n. - A long story made repetitive.

And Derny, my beard is immune to cutting. It developed that little tendency years ago, which is why it's so long today...

:D i love you guys.

(by the way the very same last words of a certain office chair before he was forcibly removed from office.)

i wonder whether the beard can be, you know, lit on vire...

Beards are for bikers :D HAHA! I can just see Gandolf on a motorcycle....dude! That would be an awesome banner! if only I knew how to use photoshop......but im too lazy to learn :D

Back