• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like mug shots, most mugs break when you hit them with a bullet. It's a terrible waste. Plus, I'm told the cops don't like it. No firing off guns in the city limits, etc.

........... PUNishment?

It begins...

...the reign of puns.

My work here is done!

Of course, I'll be sticking around to make sure everyone is using them. Anyone who is caught not using them will be subject to PUNitive damages.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha... *voice trails off as I die of laughter* *funeral is held* *every eulogy is just a series of puns* *I win in the end*

Okay, so now that Sopespian is dead, what do we do? Travel to Italy? Learn advanced mathematics?

Okay. Reason number 1--why would the Telmarines have abandoned Telmar for Narnia if Telmar was such a great place to live?

Or perhaps it is traumatizingly bad, to the point that even facing an angry centaur in battle is preferable?

Why kick the bowl of petunias, and not Justice? Contrary to popular belief, Justice really is far less upset by injustice than by being kicked. Especially if the person doing the kicking happens to be wearing steel-toed boots at the time.

Back