The other purple meat

Yay! It's probably a good thing that the SWAT team has no bullets now, though I never imagined they would. I always thought they would stick with T-Rex prods (like cattle prods, but bigger and better) as their weaponry of choice. Oh well...let's get back to escaping! Look, there's another cell. Let's see who's in there.
me: Oh, hi! Did you spell pixy stix with an -ie?
Gondorgirl: Yes.
me: That would do it. But you can escape with us.

Meanwhile, the superhero Grey Eagle telekinetically removes all nearby union-built brick walls, forcing the cheese-chicken dealers to use non-union brick walls.

and then the skies darkened...
and there came a huge rumbling down from the heavens, and the dufferifik cheezy chickeneaters were pelted with...

BISCOTTI

O yes, the delicious and most nutritious substance on the face of the planet rained down upon the cheezey duffers relentlessly, causing a panik and koffee shortages globally

now WHO O WHO I wonder, could be responsible for such a travesty ;)

Maybe they were mispelled in the interest of being pseudo-German? Pseudo-German sounds like the language that imaginary Germans might speak. But that is a fallacy. Imaginary Germans speak German, just like real Germans.

You need to overcome your obsession with imaginary Germans right now. Not just because I have difficulties typing the word "imaginary". Also... for other reasons.

What, Bufferduffin and Dufferbuffin aren't seedy enough?

You need to overcome your obsession with imaginary Germans right now. Not just because I have difficulties typing the word "imaginary". Also... for other reasons.

What are the other reasons?

Imaginary Americans aren't as interesting as imaginary Germans, so talking about imaginary Germans is much, much better. Imaginary Americans mostly pretend to watch imaginary televisions all day. It looks as boring as it sounds.

Season passes are a lesser evil. But still evil.

Actually, I distrust anyone who goes to Disney World at all. It is a perversion of nature to spend most of your day waiting in line.

Ha! I think I just became the most trustworthy person in your life.
But I went to Legoland. Does that affect my trustworthiness in any way?
*folds hands under chin and blinks maniacally at Glen*

Tell me your deepest, darkest secrets.

I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying seeing the seedy side of Duffer history. The side the Encyclopedia doesn't want you to know about.

I'm not enjoying it, they might actually find young teenage me on some of those threads and that is a terrifying thought...

Ha! I think I just became the most trustworthy person in your life.

Nobody in my immediate family has been to Disney World. So, my mom still wins. Does Legoland involve long lines? If so, yes, it does affect your trustworthiness, but nothing's as bad as Disney World.
She doesn't think so, of course. I've told her to loosen up, but she thinks that I'm actually uptight as well as highly disturbed, and therefore am not qualified to give her that sort of life advice.

Last edited:
Nobody in my immediate family has been to Disney World. So, my mom still wins.
Why does she win? That would put us on the same level, wouldn't it? Or are you inclined to believe her over me because she is your mother? She's definitely lied to you more often than I have, you know. You know it's true.

said:
Does Legoland involve long lines? If so, yes, it does affect your trustworthiness, but nothing's as bad as Disney World.
I don't remember. I was really small, and the herd went, so I went with the herd.

Glen said:
She doesn't think so, of course. I've told her to loosen up, but she thinks that I'm actually uptight as well as highly disturbed, and therefore am not qualified to give her that sort of life advice.

I'm too scared to side with anyone, so... *backs out slowly*

Back