Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

Eragon was a very good book i liked it alot read it about ten times eldest felt kinda incomplete even for a middle book and i really hope that teh whole murtagh issue is cleared up in the last book along with all the other open threads and tendrils of the story.

"All that is gold does not glitter
not all who wander are lost
the old that is strong does not wither
deep roots are not reached by the frost

from the ashes a fire shall be woken
a light fromt he shadows shall spring
renewed will be blade that was broken
the crownless again shall be king!"

Eragon was a very good book i liked it alot read it about ten times eldest felt kinda incomplete even for a middle book and i really hope that teh whole murtagh issue is cleared up in the last book along with all the other open threads and tendrils of the story.

"All that is gold does not glitter
not all who wander are lost
the old that is strong does not wither
deep roots are not reached by the frost

from the ashes a fire shall be woken
a light fromt he shadows shall spring
renewed will be blade that was broken
the crownless again shall be king!"

i totally agree with you!! i cried when i found out Murtagh betrayed Eragon. i was halfway through Eldest and as i was reading, something hit me (mentally, i mean:p) and i figured out the end of the story. and once i finished i was shocked to find out that my theory was 100% correct:eek:

Murtagh! lol i love him so much. its just plain funny cuse in my fanfic.. aranel just plain tourchers the poor guy when they first meet. Its a 2 sided love/ hate relationship in the beging (* as in they love to hate eachother)

It's not so much that i mind that he joined..... DUM DUM DUM .. THE DARK SIDE! i just hope something good is done with it instaed of just like dumping it and never really getting closure which given the insane amount of storylines in the books is going to be most likely a issue so here's hoping.

"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken.
The crownless again shall be king!"

Haha, Sara, honestly, isn't the bad guy supposed to be smarter and the good guy the lucky one? Murtagh wasn't really thinking ahead when he let Eragon off scot-free (I'm not counting the sword he used--it's a tool, not his life). He should've at least chopped off his right hand... or better yet, both. It's all going to come back and hit the man twice as hard, anyway.

From now on, please post all Eragon in this one thread, thank you!

iMerge another Eragon thread with this one.
:)

My favorite character is Murtaugh and may I remind everyone that HE DID NOT CHOOSE TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!! That Galby (i like the nick name!!) knows Murtaugh and Thorn real names!!!! So I hope something happens to redeem him!!

Back