Write a Note to the Person Above You III

Dear Sopes,

No, she does not. She thinks I lack proper human feeling. She dislikes it more when I zone out, though. And the time I accidentally put my brother's ice cream in the refrigerator.

Sincerely,
Glen

Glen,

No one approves of my lack of feelings either, but I can approve of yours if you like.

GG

Dear GG,

That sounds...dissatisfying in a very satisfying sort of way. Kind of like ambivalence and alienation.

Sincerely,
Glen

Kayla,

Glen has been much the same. Pink and all. I, personally, like to vary what color I am.

GG

Dear GG,

How dare you suggest that I am boring because I have a consistent color. I challenge you; you can choose the weapons.

Your obedient servant (okay, not really, but it sounds like a good way to close a letter in which a duel is proposed),
Glen

Dear GG,

How dare you suggest that I am boring because I have a consistent color. I challenge you; you can choose the weapons.

Your obedient servant (okay, not really, but it sounds like a good way to close a letter in which a duel is proposed),
Glen

Dear Glen,

I'd say that that's an ironic way to close such a letter, but every time I think I know what "irony" means, they change the definition on me. No, I don't know who they are.

Mike

Dear Sopes,

One of the things I have learned in Dufferland over the years is this. Don't feel bad that you don't know who someone is. Chances are, they don't know, either.

Sincerely,
Glen

Dear Glen,

Would you please stop being philosophical? We're trying to be pointless here, and it always gets in the way- Hold on.

What's that, Friedrich?

Oh.

I'm sorry, you may go on being philosophical. A worthy cause. A worthy cause indeed.

Sincerely,
Freckles

Alright you can shut up now Friedrich!

Dear Glen,

Would you please stop being philosophical? We're trying to be pointless here, and it always gets in the way- Hold on.

What's that, Friedrich?

Oh.

I'm sorry, you may go on being philosophical. A worthy cause. A worthy cause indeed.

Sincerely,
Freckles

Alright you can shut up now Friedrich!

Dear Freckled One,

Who is Friedrich? Is this someone else I don't know? Oh! Is this the "they" from my earlier post?!

Sincerely, Mike

Dear Freckled One,

Who is Friedrich? Is this someone else I don't know? Oh! Is this the "they" from my earlier post?!

Sincerely, Mike

Dear Sopespian (or as you might say, Mike),

I also do not know who the "they" are, nor do I know who you are.

(In a mad hatter voice) Who are you?

Sincerely your beloved stranger,
Egg Nog

Dear Sopespian (or as you might say, Mike),

I also do not know who the "they" are, nor do I know who you are.

(In a mad hatter voice) Who are you?

Sincerely your beloved stranger,
Egg Nog

Dear Egg Nog,

I am the last remaining Telmarine on this forum. But don't worry, I'm a nice guy. I say "crush them all" only occasionally now.

Sincerely, Mikepespian

Dear Glenburne,

Next for what? Next in line for the throne? Next on your dinner table? Or next as in the definition of the word 'next'? Please be clearer in the future.

Sincerely,
Freckles

Dear Freckles,

What's next at your doorstep. Please be more logical in the future. What else would I do with a large blue wombat?

Irkedly,
Glen

P.S. Would this blue wombat be all right, or would you prefer one that is bluer?

Last edited:
Dear Freckles,

What's next at your doorstep. Please be more logical in the future. What else would I do with a large blue wombat?

Irkedly,
Glen

P.S. Would this blue wombat be all right, or would you prefer one that is bluer?

Dear Glen,

I would use a large blue wombat to vanquish my enemies. Duh.

Mike

Dear Sopespian,

The furry animals have such amusing names in your language. Wombat. Numbat. Meerkat. Giant wombat. Magical flying flap flap.

Sincerely,
Miss Freckles

Dear Freckles,

Those names are probably shorter than the German versions, though. Google Translate tells me "robin" is "Rotkehlchen" in German.

If you don't like what Google Translate says, then please aspire to slay it.

Sincerely,
Glen

Back