The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

I miss everyone, I miss the people from eight years ago :( Hahaha, I may not be here all the time but I know that in one way or another, I'll end up coming back, even for a very short time, here to check on all of you.. :D

Man, those days... hahahaa
*raises hand* I remember you :)

Hi, everyone! Just rediscovered this forum! Can't believe it's been a year and a half since I last visited? Wow! I've got a full time job now, office manager at the small radio station in my town, so I don't get much time to "play" online anymore! Gonna try to visit more often, though. :)

I am back(again)

Hello Everyone! I am back. I just finished high school today(graduation is in a week) so I will have more time to be on here. I've noticed that the "New Post" link is gone so I am having some trouble finding new posts to read. But anyway, I just wanted to say that I missed talking to all of you,and I hope that you guys are doing alright.

(Also I'm going to Oxford in a few weeks so I'll post some photos up here!!!)

Hi, everyone! Just rediscovered this forum! Can't believe it's been a year and a half since I last visited? Wow! I've got a full time job now, office manager at the small radio station in my town, so I don't get much time to "play" online anymore! Gonna try to visit more often, though. :)

Well hey, I hope you can stop in from time to time anyway. Nice to have you around.

Hello Everyone! I am back. I just finished high school today(graduation is in a week) so I will have more time to be on here. I've noticed that the "New Post" link is gone so I am having some trouble finding new posts to read. But anyway, I just wanted to say that I missed talking to all of you,and I hope that you guys are doing alright.

(Also I'm going to Oxford in a few weeks so I'll post some photos up here!!!)

I was so excited to see you posting again, I've missed you. And yes please, post pictures from Oxford!

Not sure if I am just visiting for the day or if I am back, depends on how life treats me the next little bit but hi all.

I've stepped in, and now am constantly finding myself looking for the "latest threads" tab or whatever it was called on the menu bar. LOL My mind wanders and I've thrice sat here, looking absently for it, thinking there's something wrong with my computer. XD
giphy.gif

I've stepped in, and now am constantly finding myself looking for the "latest threads" tab or whatever it was called on the menu bar. LOL My mind wanders and I've thrice sat here, looking absently for it, thinking there's something wrong with my computer. XD
giphy.gif

Sadly, it's long gone. But fondly remembered by all of us.

I have two conferences this week, so I probably won't be able to visit Narnia till next Monday. So "Choose kindness" and I'll see you soon.

After several weeks of terrible internet, I managed to get on at a time when people were not using too much band-width to cause my computer to fail.

Sadly AravisKenobi writes:
I'm still having glitches getting logged in on TDL. I'll log in, it'll thank me for logging in, then as it returns to the homepage, it logs me out again and again. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing has seemed to help. Since I'm not sure when I'll be able to log back in again, "see you later."

I apologize for the glitches in Dancing Lawn recently. I too had struggles getting logged in until I was told to refresh the page after I had signed in. But I think Aravisk is having rather more difficulties. I will try to see what can be done by letting Specter know -- He did say last week though that he was going to try some modifications to help our site run more smoothly.

On a happier note:
Congratulations to both Tracy and Frodosgurl
on their recent marriages!!

r17gHCDl.jpg

Ok, so I have 2 laptops (one that's old and frequently craters on me), and I'd been having issues on my Macbook. So I tried my Dell, and lo and behold, I can get onto TDL with no issues. I would say it's probably just my device but since others are having similar issues, who knows?

So I'm back for now. We'll see if I get temporarily kicked out again. ;)

Oh, and it shows that my avatar DID get updated, which is another problem I'd had before.

Like your avvy and signature, Aravisk. Welcome back!
The computer I have been using when experiencing log in difficulties is a MacBook also. Hmmmm I wonder if there is something incompatible going on? But things seem to be fine now, as long as I refresh just after I have logged on.

I will be absent this week because I am taking my daughter to visit family and to participate in SuperFest, a football+cheer clinic for people with developmental delays in conjunction with the Superbowl athletes and cheerleaders. See you when I get back.

Hi everyone,
Just stopping by to say hi! Hope you all are doing well :)
A lot of time has passed since I was active here, and I don't really know if there are still members who know me. I still think a lot about those years.. oh, how I spent ages here on this website.. good times. Wish you all the best!

Back