Fave Narnian king

Who is your favorite king of Narnia? (excepting Aslan)

• King Frank

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • King Peter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Edmund

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • King Caspian

• King Rilian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Tirian

• Total voters
puddle_glum19 said:
king frank,king frank, ahhhhh yes that man. I almost forgot, there are so many kings in narnia lol, sometimes its hard to remeber them all lol.
Not remember the first king of Narnia? I think King Frank and Queen Helen were the ones who brought the celebration of Christmas to Narnia, because they didn't have a baby in a manger and all that in Narnia, but they had Frank and Helen, who were obviously Anglicans.

I love every king that ruled in Narnia. But i have a fave,
Tirian, he is brave, strong, loyal, and the way Lewis' described him made Tirian even more... oh i dunno. But the way he is described, he sounds so hotttttt! lol. So who is yer fave king?

omgh..thats exaclty how I feel about Tirian too...heh..:D I love how he was loyal to Aslan in LB..and he is my favorite Narnia character (along with Lucy) overall.

and Rilian and Peter are great ones also.

oooo ooo TIRIAN! I LOVE TIRIAN! HE IS SO COOL! AND SMART! AND THAT PERSONALITY TEST THINGY SAID I WAS HIM! HE DID LIKE EVERYTHING IN THE LAST BATTLE THAT I EXPECTED HIM TO DO TOO. ISN'T THAT CRAZY?!? :D

What test?? :D

I love Caspian, and will always love him!!! :D i felt so sad when he died...and almos t cryed when he talked to Eustace in the hill when he was about to liv Narnia! :eek:

That's hard but when it comes down to it, it would have to be Aslan (hehe) followed of course by King Peter the Magnificent and King Caspian the Tenth!!!:D :D

I liked Tirian best because he the last King and therefore,imo had the toughest time to reign.

Three choices:

King Frank. He was the first king and was so important. It was his benevolence in Narnia's infancy that led to good kings and queens to follow.

King Lune. Archenland was a part of Narnia, therefore he was a Narnian king. He seemed a very down-to-earth (Or down-to-Narnia) man.

King Tirian. He was the last king and was willing to sacrifice himself if it meant his foe would also die.

MrBob

King Lune. Archenland was a part of Narnia, therefore he was a Narnian king. He seemed a very down-to-earth (Or down-to-Narnia) man.

Archenland was a part of Narnia? Like...how the Lone Islands are part of Narnia? I always thought Archen was its own land and Narnia and Archenland were allies.

I love Caspian. He is definately my favorite Narnian king. I also like Edmund, and Tirian. But Capsian is the coolest.

"Archenland was a part of Narnia?"

TrueNarnian, if I may quote from the Venerable Aslan:

(talking to Frank and Helen, newly crowned as the first King and Queen)

Rise up King and Queen of Narnia, father and mother of many kings that shall be in Narnia and the Isles and Archenland.

MrBob

I know that the start ruling of the Kings and Queens of Archenland were Narnians, but then, I still dont see Archenland as like a land of Narnia, as how the Lone Islands actually belong to Narnia.

My favorite Narnian King...wow, that's a tough one. Aslan is on top above them, but I'd have to say Peter.

Frank and Tirian were great as well and Edmund was all that, but as far as kings go, I'm partial to Peter.

Back