Fave Last Battle character?

she-elfwarrior19

Who is your fave LB charecter? Mine would have to be the last king Tirian. He seems like a great guy. Im just reading Last battle over again. And the way Lewis describes him at the beggining like "between twenty and twenty five years old, his shoulders already broad and strong and his limbs hard with muscle" he sounds so remarkabley(<spelling error?) handsome. Lol but he would be my fave of LB.

Good morning, lovely lady! Lots of good characters; but because I lived through my adolescence without knowing the Messiah, I have a special place in my heart for Emeth. I love his phrase, "the Lion, Who is excellent above all things..."

Hi here! Well I enjoy reading post more than writing them, but of course I have to say my fave is Poggin, remember the admirable dwarf who left his kind in order to follow his king? He´s remarkable, with all the doubts and confussion, he deared to leave his mates and have his fight; as he said: "If you can put a Dwarfish sword in my hand I´d gladly strike a blow on the right side before all´s done"...

Pretty prhase, ain´t it?

I´d like to know if there´s someone here that speaks spanish, lives in Chile, or something :p:p

Saludos!:)

My second favorite character in the Chronicles is Jill. My favorite is Lucy. I always felt that Jill was basically a replacement for Lucy since Lewis chose that Lucy would not be able to come back to Narnia.

Lucy was the character that the first book was build around since Lucy was named after and probably based on his godchild. Lewis, IMO, was not ready to have a story without Lucy so he created Jill in her place.

MrBob

I really like Jill. I felt bad for Puzzle, maybe if he had more self confidence he wouldn't have allowed Shift to boss him around the way he did. And though I didn't like the dwarves (except for Poggin), I really liked the lesson they were used to teach.

Tirian. He is my favorite character in the series. And Tash is the creepiest bad guy. I hope they expand his role in the movie. Mabye they could have him fight Aslan or Tirian.

Back