What Web Browser do you use?

What Browser do you use on NarniaFans.com?

• Internet Explorer 6

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Internet Explorer 7

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Internet Explorer 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer 9

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I now use Firefox regularly instead of internet explorer. I had so many problems with IE shutting down websites (of all kinds, it didn't matter where I was at), and it was slow.

i use IE for somethings (page that wont work in firefox,but i use firefox most of the time.

anyone though of devloping a firefox plugin for the forums?

I now use Firefox regularly instead of internet explorer. I had so many problems with IE shutting down websites (of all kinds, it didn't matter where I was at), and it was slow.

Welcome to the side of the Jedi, Aravis Kenobi.

mr fox said:
i use IE for somethings (page that wont work in firefox,but i use firefox most of the time.

anyone though of devloping a firefox plugin for the forums?

That's a fairly good idea. Just make sure it's for Mac!

I've used Firefox for four years now, because Internet Explorer was to slow and Safari wasn't compatible with a lot things.

Welcome to the side of the Jedi, Aravis Kenobi.

That's a fairly good idea. Just make sure it's for Mac!

I've used Firefox for four years now, because Internet Explorer was to slow and Safari wasn't compatible with a lot things.

i would look into it only i need to read up on making firefox plugins....

anyone care to help?

They're on IE 9 RC now... I think the poll needs an update. lol

Anyway, I religiously use Chrome. I used to use Firefox but it is not as fast or user-friendly. Chrome is simply amazing.

Internet Explorer is the bane of any web developer (myself included) because it fails to render things properly/in the same way as other browsers, albeit version 9 seems to be improving quite a bit. But I'll only use IE when it's the only thing available. Even Opera is better than IE imo.

Back