What Web Browser do you use?

What Browser do you use on NarniaFans.com?

• Internet Explorer 6

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Internet Explorer 7

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Internet Explorer 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer 9

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The biggest problem with sticking with IE6 is how it displays my front page. It doesn't do it right.

HIGH FIVE!! I use a mac too and of coure firefox was the first browser I downloaded. Opera is also pretty good to be honest.

@Josh......and how does Chrome work? Is it anything good?

Chrome is Excellent! I got it because firefox is really slow on my computer, and one of the computer guys at my uni told me to get chrome because it's faster. And it's a LOT faster. I also like the tabs at the top, it looks pretty cool. :D

Hey Specter, I just thought you should know: In Ubuntu, in Firefox 3 with the default forum skin, scrolling is really slow - the screen rasters when I scroll. If I switch to the default vB skin there's no problem. I don't know if this is my computer, Ubuntu, Firefox, or the site.

Hey Specter, I just thought you should know: In Ubuntu, in Firefox 3 with the default forum skin, scrolling is really slow - the screen rasters when I scroll. If I switch to the default vB skin there's no problem. I don't know if this is my computer, Ubuntu, Firefox, or the site.

Hmmm... I have a few friends that have used Ubuntu before, and they were re-installing it practically every other day. I believe it must be a setting or something. Apparently it can be installed incorrectly, based on how much my friends crashed their machines. They always made fun of Windows, and then would turn around and curse Ubuntu. The only thing that made them happy was Leopard.

Firefox. Not a fan of IE, though I do have it... I also have Opera and Google Chrome, but I haven't had the time to get used to them yet :p

Firefox annoyed me when I had it (trying it out). I couldn't access certain sites because of the media requirements, but every time I'd install them, it still wouldn't work, so I gave up.

I'm now trying out Google Chrome. I'm not sure if I like how it formats everything but IE is really annoying me. It takes forever to load TDL and it freezes up a lot. :rolleyes:

I have three web browsers that I use for varying websites. For this one, I use IE7. I have Netscape 9 still installed for other sites as I love the feel of the stes on that browser. I also use Firefox 3.0.6 for other sites. I usually have all three browsers open at once and go back and forth to the different sites.

MrBob

Now it`s Google Chrome, but also i use Opera and Avant. I have also Orca browser, IE and Firefox, but use them seldom.

Last edited:
I love the Firefox add-ons! Right now I have a Philadelphia Flyers Browser supported by Firefox of course! It's a part of the add-ons I added on the official Flyers site.

My Internet Explorer on my own computer is IE7, but my parents have 6 and I cannot use my computer online at home.

Back