The Outsiders Fan Club!

YAYY!! a new member!! where's Liz? lets have The Outsiders Party. :D we could all dress up as our fav character. lol. *cough* sorry, bad idea :eek:

No, that would be awesome! I've already gotten strange looks by dressing in a blue tanktop with jeans and tennis shoes and saying I'm Ponyboy. XD

I have a rep for dressing strangely. To go to see PotC3 twice in a row I dressed as a pirate with my sister, plus I dress as a Hogwarts student all of the time for my Harry Potter club. Tomorrow I'm going to the mall dressed as a pirate with my sister, Kat and her friend Dana to see how many, "Arrr"s, or "Aye"s or "Avast!"s we can get out of people. Lol, I'm known as Black Kat's (my sister) cabin girl...Long story. XD

......Anyway..Off topic...

Pwned, baby sister. Joined.

Allow me to introduce myself to those who have no bloody clue who I am. I am Kat. NarniaFan95's older sister. And the one who started the Outsiders craze in our household. XD

Personal fave character has always been Two-Bit. 2nd fave was Dally, but I don't like the dude that portrayed him in the movie... :p 3rd fave was Soda. Wasn't a big fan of Pony or Johnny, really... :p I liked 2bit so much I took a few painstaking hours to draw the sob. <3

Back