Orphan RPG

Janino_Narniafan

I felt like making an RPG, so this one is about Orphans in an Orphanage and you can create the story from there. I NEED a mean lady or man who owns the Orphanage okies? Tell me your Orphan or other Character and when we have enough people we'll start! and this takes place in London England after the second world war.

Character: Molly
Hair Colour: Dark brown that is just below her shoulders.
Eye colour:light blue
clothes:Blue Dress and black shoes.
Personality: A great leader, whenever someone is sad or is in need of help Molly instantly steps in! A bit motherly but can be very hyper. Most of the time she is responsible but when she is hyper she goes really crazy. She is fairly good at fighting and never cries!

JOIN!

People who Have Joined.
Janino_narniafan.
LadyArya.
SaffronRose
Josh the Jester
Cymro, Knight of Narnia

Last edited:
Character: Samantha
Hair :black hair that goes down just below her shoulder
Eye colour:green
clothes:A gray and light blue dress and no shoes
Personality: Sam dosnt talk that much and kinda scares people with her evil glare.She lived with her couisen Alfie before the war andthen he dissapeared.She is good at wrestling and stuff and only has friends that are boys (so far)All she has inher possions are a necklace with a picture of her mother and father in it and a journal

I'll Join

Character: Tyrell
Hair Colour, light brown, short curly.
Eye colour: Bright venomous green
clothes: black wollen pants. white and very dirty shirt with brown jacket thats too small. no shoes and a blue woolen cheesecutter hat.
Personality: talks very little but is never afraid to prove myself. I will spend long hours sitting and doing nothing with a sad thoughtful expression. I am sometimes confused and might get frustrated and even angry for little apperant reason. I am fast as the wind and when happy can be slightly mischieveous so when my eyes twinkle watch out! When I am very happy which is not often i wear a big 'appy grin constontly! I never laugh! I am short for mah age sah but I'm growin fast! I'm told mah accent is cockney, heavy cockney!

Name: Elizabeth Writes(Lizzy For short)
Bio:?
Looks: She have short blond hair and blue eyes

Name: Ms. Kathleen Withers.
Bio:?
Looks: She have long black hair and green eyes.

Back