Your Current Mood VI

I'm uber happy, because my anxiety has fully gone away, and my diet is so much better. I am now a vegan. With my new diet I feel healthier and not as weighed down, or uncomfortable after every time I eat. It's a different transition going from being a vegetarian to a vegan, but not by much. It was four years ago that I became a vegetarian, and now is the celebration of me going one step further towards a peaceful evolution by becoming a vegan.

I'm uber happy, because my anxiety has fully gone away, and my diet is so much better. I am now a vegan. With my new diet I feel healthier and not as weighed down, or uncomfortable after every time I eat. It's a different transition going from being a vegetarian to a vegan, but not by much. It was four years ago that I became a vegetarian, and now is the celebration of me going one step further towards a peaceful evolution by becoming a vegan.
ooo neat! Good luck with the new diet!

I'm doing well. I am currently waiting for my naan dough to rise... and avoiding a sink of dishes *sigh*

I am feeling content :) And thankful for the life I have been given. God is certainly my strong tower and provider. I will not fear the arrow that flies by day, or the destruction that walks in darkness, because my God is stronger than all of that junk. :)

Upset. Here I am, in my room, not bothering anybody when an RA, who is not even in charge of my floor knocks on my door and tells me to turn my music down because it's too loud.

Okay, fine, whatever, except my floor is always SO NOISY and I am always SO QUIET and this ONE TIME that my music is a little louder than normal, somebody WHO ISN'T EVEN FROM MY FLOOR thinks it's TOO LOUD even though NO ONE has EVER complained or mentioned it before. So many times, late at night, I have put up with my loud dormmates running in the hall, talking OUTSIDE MY ROOM LOUDLY AS I TRY TO SLEEP, and those things on ACTUAL SCHOOL NIGHTS. It is Friday night and we are teenagers. If you don't like my music, then go back to your freaking floor instead of picking on one of the quietest people who lives here.

It doesn't help that I've been under massive amounts of stress all week and I was daydreaming happily to that music. Oh no, that doesn't help at all. So now all I want to do is sleep but I'm too upset because I'm already very self conscious about whether people can hear me or not and I always worry about it and now I know they can AND I JUST DID NOT NEED THIS TONIGHT.:(

Back