You're Banned! II

Thou art banned for being negative. Focus thou upon the grease on her sword, which shineth in the light of the Can.

Thou art banned, for threatening to kill someone is not the same as a death threat. You ought to understand the difference by now.

Thou art banned, for death threats are invoked in a way so as to make a person fear dying. I do not wish people to fear death; I wish for them to fear me.

Thou art banned; have I ever, ever, tried to convince someone that Death, in the abstract, is a creature of dread? Thou art the young woman with the Grim Reaper in her avatar.

Thou art banned for thine antipathy to older forms of the English language, while thou claim'st to like Tolkien (thou hypocrite! thou whited sepulchre!).

Thou art banned for thine antipathy to older forms of the English language, while thou claim'st to like Tolkien (thou hypocrite! thou whited sepulchre!).

List five books where Tolkien wrote like Shakespeare and I will consider your ridiculous way of typing. Not conform per-say, but consider.

And you're banned for continuously trying to convert me to your archaic way of speaking.

Back