Person Below Me VI

nope im cold blooded like a Lizard thats why it takes me so long to get up in the mronings cas i havent warmed up yet... lol

YPBM went to bed at a sencible time last night (So they aint exausted like me lol)

um, sort of. titanic's on right now, and I really want to watch it, but I don't think I'd make it through the whole movie, haha

tpbm enjoyed their day today?

Aye, sure!

TPBM just thought of something they should have done earlier in the day but didn't... Haha, I have, so I shall be bidding TDL farewell for now! Bye!:)

Bye Machia!!

And nay, I didn't, though I ought to get back to work... So I shall be leaving as well... Bye!

TPBM wants to learn how to pick a lock? (haha, I want to for no particular reason other than to say I can...:D)

Bye Machia!!

And nay, I didn't, though I ought to get back to work... So I shall be leaving as well... Bye!

TPBM wants to learn how to pick a lock? (haha, I want to for no particular reason other than to say I can...:D)

Haha, aye that would be amusing... I think I actually did pick a small lock that I owned once just for fun...

TPBM is wearing something gray....

Back