Corrupt a Wish Game II

Granted. You get really awesome, fuzzy socks. One has golden snitches on it, and the other has dragons on it, but although these magical socks don't match, they kind of do in a weird way that is indescribable. So when you get your new, furry socks, you put them on your feet, and become enchated. You are put into a deep sleep, though you continue to walk about, causing mayhem, stealing little children's lunch money, mugging people, and so on. You, of course, are not in control of this. The socks are. And when you can manage get the socks off, you will stop being bewitched. But you don't know you're bewitched, so you don't take them off. Because you're basically sleep walking. They are so magical and powerful that everyone who sees them is mildly drawn to them, but not enough so to steal them from you, because the socks do not want to be taken from you. Eventually, you meet Dobby the House Elf, who has a great fascination with socks. He sees your socks and wants your socks, and is unaffected by the trickery of them. Well when you go home after your encounter with Dobby, you get in trouble with the law and are sent to prison. Dobby, who is very eager to get the socks, apparates into the prison cell one evening, steals your socks, and disapparates, leaving you alone in a prison cell with no idea how you got there.

(Lots of HP references in there, for some reason...)

I wish it wasn't so late.

granted, instead the electrician comes. and he has a drill. every psycho has a drill. (or a hammer) (but the majority have a drill) (it doesn't matter anyay, this one has a drill)

i wish a mod would edit my every post to put brackets around everything i say because it's so random and unimportant. (oh do you think this is a weird wish? well, so do i. die!)

Granted. But then everyone ignores what you say becuse it is unimportant and you have no friends anymore. You also get VERY bored and lonley.

I wish I could close the front door.

granted, but once you close it another one appears right next to it which can never be closed and there's a constant parade of unusual animals coming through this new door.

I wish my writers block wouldn't keep coming back

Ok, but instead of being lazy and not finishing your book, you are unlazy and finish your book. The downfall is that you then become suuuper non-lazy and never sleep, and get very tired and over worked and fall into a coma. :rolleyes:

I wish didn't have to travel a far ways tomorrow.

Granted but on the exact day that you don't have to work a giant ladybug falls on your house and you have to go to the hospital and the only thing they have to eat there is bleu cheese and animal crackers.

I wish I had a pink crayon.

granted, every monday you go to the library and it is perfectly empty and quiet except for these strangely moving shadows that follow you around. then the books start attacking you, after you beat them off the shadows finally make their move and you run from the library pursued by piranha like shadows...

sorry, ever seen Doctor Who? I'm giving myself the shivers just thinking about it, I can't wait for the next episode... :D

I wish I was not now terrified of the dark

He.

Granted but then you sleep till your true loves first kiss........

I wish I wouldn't have scary dreams anymore that wake me up so I don't get much sleep.

Back